Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hannah_fofana ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: hannah_fofana

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: Steasur

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because when I got banned I was really stressed from school work and wasn't thinking straight... it does not happen often. I am truly sorry for my actions that night and promise that I will try to never act like that again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I have made many friends on the server and I really miss them. Now that I have finished the loads of schoolwork that I have had the past couple of weeks I can finally get on minecraft again and I truly miss the family and friends I was making on the server.

Please answer the following to be unbanned:

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

3. If you find a build that has been abandoned is it ok to claim it/take blocks from it?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1.) You are not allowed to modify builds that are not yours.
2.) If an area isn't claimed and you find a chest you should ask the owner if it is ok to take anything or just move along.
3.) If you find an abandoned build you should contact the owner before taking anything from the build.

You have been unbanned.

When you return please get staffs attention and hand over what you took. Failure to do so will result in a rebanning.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “