Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APPEAL
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.HOMETOWNMC.COM

Minecraft name: Sanafom

Reason for your ban: I stole beacon & Gold block

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: I know ive made a mistake im sorry. I thought since everything is protected in a warp the things i can mine are free to take. sorry my vocabulary is bad i pasted this on GOOGLE TRANSLATE. Im very sorry to those who made the effort of making the warps i now i know that its bad to take them blocks.

Why do you want to come back: i wanna make friends and spend good time with them because i dont have any in real world. im sorry again.

On HomeTown, any structure is claimed and should not be touched by anyone who is not the owner or anyone who has explicit permission to edit the structure. At warps, even if the area in or around it is not protected, that does not mean the materials are free to take. While the 16 gold blocks you took were returned to staff by another player, the beacon taken will still needed to be returned.
    In order for me to consider unbanning you, please answer the following questions:

1. If a structure is not claimed, am I allowed to take from it?

2. Even if a warp is not protected, am I allowed to take from it?

4. What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

1. If a structure is not claimed, am I allowed to take from it?
: with permission only, no permission i would not take anymore because i learned that it can cause penalty im sorry.

2. Even if a warp is not protected, am I allowed to take from it?
: if the owner allows it then its okay but if not then i would not recommend it

4. What have you learned from this experience?
: I've learned that the imperfections and obviousness of a person can cause a hindrance to the overall flow of prosperity and good will amongst those who a part of a society, thus I've learnt my lesson.

You have been unbanned.
Upon returning please give the beacon back to me or another staff member. Failure to do so will result in a reban.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]