Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: joon1004

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I stumbled across the diamond/emerald/beacon block house while my friend and I were exploring and I discovered that the house was not claimed so, seeing the possibility of getting lots of diamonds, we decided to break and collect the blocks. We didn't realize at the time that the person who built it put in a lot of effort and could have just forgotten to claim it. We were clearly not thinking straight and I am truly sorry to the entire server for trying to take shortcuts, the person who built it, and to the admins whose time I have wasted with this problem. The same applies to the stone that I took from the chest. I will from now on put my best effort into making the best logical choices and being the fair player that this server deserves. I promise to give back everything I took plus stuff from my own chests. 

Why do you want to come back: This server is really the only reason I am playing minecraft. The fact that I get to play survival with dozens of other people really makes me happy and the people in chat always are there to help whenever I have a question. 

I would love to believe your story but I found the following in the logs:

joon1004: how come this part says admin permmision
Dreadful: he prob built it for fun and forgot it

Please update your appeal.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(04-07-2019, 02:46 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I would love to believe your story but I found the following in the logs:

joon1004: how come this part says admin permmision
Dreadful: he prob built it for fun and forgot it

Please update your appeal.
I can't be certain but I believe that I discovered the admin permission part when I was nearly done and that was when I knew that I messed up.

I would like at least 3 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]