Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Leor232

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: Before I give my reason, I want to say, I was banned while I was offline so I don't really know what I was banned for griefing. Im sure that Rowebot had a reason to ban me but could someone please clarify what I was banned for griefing? Now that that's out of the way, I assure you I didn't grief on purpose and if I get unbanned I will repair what I destroyed and apologize to the person I griefed (whoever it may be). I promise I will never grief on purpose, and if it's by accident I will repair what i've broken.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed playing on hometown because it's one of the only 1.9 smp servers and theres a really great community. Another reason I want to come back is because I've built many things and started a town that I dont want to abandon. I've put alot of time into this server and I don't want that time to have been wasted

Both you and Alex120103 explored a digging below Agt_Washington's build (a building high on a mountain with lava going down).  Though the digging looked somewhat like a natural cave it was not and is easily seen as manmade.  You broke blocks and placed blocks getting in and out of the digging.  This is grief, although a gray area both for the small number of blocks involved and most were natural blocks.

I decided to ban both of you to ensure you understand that what you did was grief.

The blocks have been repaired.

Apologize to Agt_Washington in this thread and promise to not repeat this grief again.  Then another staff will need to unban you because as the most junior staff, I cannot unban.

In the future, warp or home out rather than grief.
/Rowebot

Hey Rowe, I posted my apology on Alex's thread. Is that ok?

Yes. Now I need to find staff to unban the two of you.

Welcome back to HT. You are both unbanned.
/Rowebot