• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ahh shit here we go again
Heart 
Naut 04/11/2019

Hey I just wanted to let you know that im sorry bout last night, if I wouldve known you havent been having a good week or so I wouldnt have messed with you like that

I wrote this whole ass appeal and then was told I dont even need to appeal but im gonna send it to u cause u deserve it

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Greinaut

Reason for your ban: PvP kill outside arena/Wasting staffs time

Who banned you: Deadcore

Why should you be unbanned: Alright so whilst in a discord call with Uber, Geck, Dead, and a few other regular members, I jokingly stage a mutiny over one players town, then "File a report" on said player building in "my new town". So I call Melanie over to us (Who wasn't in the call) to have her remove the person from their own town. After a while I assume she caught on to the joke and decided to just chill there she sat down in the town, Geck thought of this plan to drop anvils on her, so Zocket and I at the same time grab anvils and start dropping them on her. Mind you I dont know how much damage one takes from an anvil and also the fact that there were two players dropping them at the same time, so of course she was killed in the process.

She never really said anything, no one brought it up in a serious manner, and was messing with Zocket about the situation too so I assumed it was all in good fun, Im Sorry Mel I never meant to bother you that way [Image: dcbf6274f0ce0f393d064a72db2c8913.svg]
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

thanks man. i'll unban you in a week or so....

Just kidding. Welcome back