Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal ♥
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ArashiYuki

Reason for your ban: Greif/Theft
Who banned you: Dar

Why should you be unbanned:
 I'm not quite sure the instance for my ban, but I do believe it came from taking items from /warp super secret spot. During the spring secret santa i received a book in my chest telling me to go to this spot for more items, and in this spot was some diamond and iron blocks that a sign said to mine. there was also a locked chest and a claimed horse but i assumed i needed to wait for HatsuneSama to get online for those items. If these items were not meant for me I will promptly return them to the spot where I received these items.

Why do you want to come back:
I have meant no intentional harm on any players on our sever and would love the privilege of returning. I believe this was all a big misunderstanding and am willing to return any missing items. I love playing on this server and have already spoken with Hatsunesama and have the book proving i was told to go to that spot as well. If I am allowed to return to the server that would be wonderful. Thank you for your time

am not dar, but hatsune brought it to my attention and there was a mix up with things. the diamond blocks were intended for you though, so no worries ! you’re unbanned, super sorry about that ahh
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Heart 
Thank you so much  Heart