• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Cirno_Ice_Fairy

Reason for your ban: Unknown, something to do with a previous account "Neru_Akita"

Who banned you: Dk_

Why should you be unbanned: i was banned due to a previous breach of rules (I haven't been told why the reason why they where banned or when this happened) on a different account "Neru_Akita" while it was in possession of a different person, i'm aware all actions done by accounts are counted as one no matter who the owner is, i wish to appeal for a second chance so that i may redeem this account for it's past crime and so that i can have another chance on this sever. 

Why do you want to come back: I wish to comeback as this server has been most enjoyable for the past few days since i found it, and i now wish to redeem the crime that the last owner committed

-Thanks for you consideration

Who was it that you said owned the account before you? Because you told me you came in possession of the account early-mid November, and that you had never heard the name "Neru_Akita" before. Which is strange, considering the name of the account wasn't changed before December. Do you see how this is suspicious?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

I can see how it is suspicious now, but I when I acquired it in November all I got was a Email and Password so I didn't know the Actual username, I never paid attention to it when changing my username,  I only started using the account early December (because the password I originally received was wrong) which is when I changed it's name (I Changed it to Otaku_Overlord incase you need to know)  
The only time I've heard of Neru Akita is that they where a  Annoying Japanese singer or something along with some others, i wasn't aware that is was the name of this account beforehand.

I don't know if this means anything to you but it's all I pretty much know, But Also if this account was banned ages previously then how come I was able to come on? I'm sure that bans still applies after name changes so does that mean the Original Ban expired or Something?

We had a glitch a while back that unbanned every banned person on the server. While rebanning all of my previous bans, I was unable to ban Neru_Akita, because they had been gone for too long, and the server didn't recognize the name.

Now, since there is no way for me to actually verify that you are who you say you are, you'll have to appeal, so here's the story.
Neru_Akita had some issues with the owner of the house they were living in, placing banners around town without permission and such. When confronted with this, they had a rather hostile attitude. I was then brought in, and it seemed like Neru_Akita understood. About 2 days passed before I got another complaint, and when I went to check out their house, I found a rather interesting sign, linked below. Which is why I banned them.

Now, I also wanted to know how you know the previous owner of the account. Family member, friend?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Family Member, My Cousin to be exact, he doesn't play anymore so he gave me his account after my last one was Hacked.

Any other Information Required?

Since we can't verify that you are who you are, you'll have to apologize for the actions done on the account.

I completely understand, Do I apologize here or should a make second Appeal next week?

And thanks again for your consideration, you have been more than fair

You can just edit it right here right now

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Cirno_Ice_Fairy (Previously Otaku_Overlord & Neru_Akita)

Reason for your ban: Swearing, Greif & Disrespect.

Who banned you: Dk_

Why should you be unbanned: After being told about the past actions on this account i wish to be a part of the Hometown community so that i may undo any past actions and turn over a new leaf and become a contributing member of the Hometown society once again. I also formally apologise for any actions that may have been offensive to those involved in the whole Incident and promise i'll make up for it.

Why do you want to come back: I wish to return to this server as it has been most enjoyable for the few days I was on it, I only wish to have a Second chance here in this Community.

Thanks For Your Consideration

Appeal accepted. You've been unbanned.

Try to keep your nose clean.