• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft/SMP

Minecraft name: Jake66900/JZNC_Man (was banned on JZNC_Man but later changed the username. still the same account tho)

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: So I was banned about 3ish yrs ago and I honestly don't remember what I griefing I did to get banned but I have recently come back to playing Minecraft and I remembered this being an awesome towny server that was super chill and also I was hoping that I'd be able to come back and play it but I remembered I got banned. so I'm doing this appeal to say that my griefing days are in the past and that I really just want to have a nice server to play on again.

Why do you want to come back: Like I said previously I just really want a chill server to play on with my friends and stuff so mods/admins please unban me I just want to have a cool towny server again.

I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(05-04-2019, 03:40 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

No, you are not allowed to harvest or alter anyone else's non-natural blocks or fenced in animals/plants. You cannot alter someone else builds because that is considered griefing.

No, you cannot take over their build even if they are banned because it is still their build even though they are banned. If you do this and they get unbanned you would have griefed their base and even if they don't it is still griefing and is not allowed.

No, you cannot remove any part of an abandoned build because once again it is considered griefing and because you don't know whether it is abandoned or not. Plus it could be a traveling base so if people return there to see their base destroyed then you have caused serious damage to someone.

If you accidentally break another player's block you should replace the block if it is replaceable or if it isn't then give them another one of that block to replace it with and tell them that you accidentally broke the block. In any scenario like this, you always should tell the person because if you don't it could be mistaken for griefing or attempting to steal something.

I have learned that people work hard on their builds and the stuff that is inside their builds and that destroying it for some small personal gain isn't worth the time and effort that they put into the build. I have also grown as a person in the few years since my initial ban and want to fix my mistakes and just have a good time on a fun server again.

EDIT: I also want to thank the admins/mods for this second chance on the server

You have been unbanned, please reread the rules once you re-join the server. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thanks so much!