• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The hometown minecraft server/SMP

Minecraft name: Roxannaa

Reason for your ban: 
I was x-raying, i was young and didn't know that it was that serious at the time (but i knew it was breaking the rules). It was a long time ago and it was before you restarted the server. I had (then) recently downloaded x-ray hacks and i was totally blown away and got carried away with it, i was just so fascinated so i didn't think about the consequences. I had also played on the server a long time and had already a lot of diamonds (that i had found without hacks) so I wasn't that much in need of more. Me and my friends had a nice little community on the server and we really enjoyed playing there so we had spent alot of time on your houses and gear.

Who banned you: Grimm-Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: 
I stopped entirely using x-ray hacks after the ban, i liked the hometown server alot so a didn't want to risk it again on any other server. And I after the ban searched other survival servers to play on but i didn't find any i really liked and that i felt safe in so that led to me quitting minecraft. I was also pretty young at the time of the ban, Im not really sure exactly my age but if I remember correctly I was about 11-12?(born in june 03 so correct me if I'm wrong). Now I'm almost 16 and i would like to play minecraft again to relive stress from school and just to have fun. I've also learned from my mistakes, i understad totally why it's so hard to get back on the server after x-raying, if someone x-rays it's totally unfair to other players especially when there is (or was i don't know how it is now) a sell and buy system and how it's totally unfair to those who really work for their "money" because it can take a long time to find some ores and get "rich" or just get far along in the game. I understand also how it can affect the economy of the server, it makes it easier for me to find diamonds on the server and it makes me work alot less for diamonds then a person that's not x-raying. I understad my mistakes and I think the punishment was totally right at the time but i would really be grateful if i got another chance on the server.

Why do you want to come back: 
I think I'm more understating now how bad hacks are and how unfair they are and I know better now to not use them. I know right from wrong and I've grown as a person. As i said I'd like to try to play minecraft again to relive stress and just have a good time, in a good community and on a good server. I know now how hard the staff for the server works to keep "bad guys" away from the server to keep other players gameplay as fair as possible and that the server actually cares for it's players. Thats why I'd really like my comeback to minecraft to be on the hometown server it's the best survival server I've played on.

I played on the old hometown so I believe everything is reset? so all my hacked ores and stuff should be gone, right?  

I also wanna apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my first language. I'm from Finland. I hope I answered all the questions you might have. Have a great day!

You will be unbanned. As this was so long ago I'm pretty certain all items are all reset.

If you do have any cheated in items, do you agree to give them into any staff member when you log in?
- KatNip

(05-06-2019, 03:13 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You will be unbanned. As this was so long ago I'm pretty certain all items are all reset.

If you do have any cheated in items, do you agree to give them into any staff member when you log in?

Of course, i want to start over Anyway. Thank you Smile

Apologies for taking so long to reply, its been quite a busy week. You will be unbanned.
Welcome back to HomeTown! Please make sure to do /rules upon returning!
- KatNip

Np, thank you!