Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: 99frhaf

Reason for your ban: X-ray Texturepack 

Who banned you: Uber 

Why should you be unbanned: First of all im really sorry that i X-rayed i admitt that i x-rayed i known that what i did was not allowed on the sever and it is really unfair for everyone else. I want to be unbanned because i really enjoy the game itself, and i havent played the game in a while. so everything is kinda new too me and the community have been really helpful and i know that its really hard to find these kinda servers/community . So im really sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back beacuse i really like the new Survival Mincraft (as i mentioned i havnet  played the game in a long time) and the community is some of the nicest in the game (in my opinion)  and i have visted a lot of them. 

Im really sorry that i X-rayed and understand that everything that i own will be deleted or returend to an admin and that my balance will go back to 0. 

Btw sorry if i have some spelling errors english isnt my main language. 

I will want at least a minimum of 4 sentences answers per question. If it appears you have not put enough effort into your appeal it will be denied. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]