Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Reconkarlsson00

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I have learned my lesson and I understand what I did was wrong I used it and its unfair for the other ppl on the server who dont. I will not use it again and also this is the first rule I broke Iv never typed anything bad or said anyhting wrong to other ppl on the server Iv had respect for the staff and the ppl I play with. I wont break any more rules if you let me back.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so I can play with my friends again. Also it is hard to find a server this good, and the staff and the people seems really helpfull too. I would really appreciate a second try on the server and I promise anything like this wont happen again. 

I will want at least a minimum of 4 sentences answers per question. If it appears you have not put enough effort into your appeal it will be denied. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(05-19-2019, 11:51 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I will want at least a minimum of 4 sentences answers per question. If it appears you have not put enough effort into your appeal it will be denied. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

Why is X-raying bad? : X-raying is bad cus its make the game unfair and boring for the other people on the server. Who play without it and farm materials such as diamonds fair. It also ruins the proper point in the game where you should craft and mine stuff and if you cheat when you doing that you ruin the whole point in it. Also if you use X-ray and you find out that the gameplayer gets easier you maybe start using other cheats too. 

How does X-raying affect other players?: It can make me things like money or tools that they dont have only cus Im using Xray. And cheating to get stuff they work hard for it really makes there gameplay unfair and it all gets really boring for those players. And if I use X-ray I can maybe motivate others to use it aswell and that would be bad for the players and the server.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? Its get affected negativ cus if you use X-ray you can sell materials and earn cash really fast witch is bad for the server. Other ppl are farming stuff fair and sells it and if people use X-ray and sell stuff they cheated to get they can earn alot of cash fast. And again that makes it unfair for the other people.

( Im sorry for using X-ray It wont happen again )

Your appeal is accepted and I have changed your ban from a permanent ban to a temporary one (30 days from the time the appeal process was started), Welcome back to HomeTown.