• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal of JulsOfJuls
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: JulsOfJuls

Reason for my ban: I apparentally got banned for having an "alt" account, it wasn't even my account but I played on it.

Who banned me: Dk_

Why should I be unbanned: It wasn't even my account and

Why do I want to come back: I LOVE HOMETOWN SO MUCH BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST GAME I EVER JOINED ON MINECRAFT. (2 years ago)

Well, can I get unbanned?

I talked with you yesterday in pm after you requested to tpa to me. I gladly did and got into a discussion with you . We started talking about in-game money when I said I was low. You said that you had 100 something $ and your other account had more. You even admitted that it got banned. I quickly screenshoted it and continued to question you. I got hazy answers which where very vague and suspicious and are not in the evidence because they do not provide any. I took one more screenshot and followed up by having someone ban you.

Evidence: http://m.imgur.com/a/FCmhL

And it was me who took the screenshots, just in case that wasn't clear. I also don't appreciate you calling me a liar as these words come from you. All I did was captivate them

I know it's not up to me if you get unbanned but let me say this; Alt accounts are a big offense on HomeTown. Especially if the other account is banned. More so if the account (in this case spaceblanket94) appealed and failed

Have a pleasant Evening

(03-25-2016, 08:00 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: I talked with you yesterday in pm after you requested to tpa to me. I gladly did and got into a discussion with you . We started talking about in-game money when I said I was low. You said that you had 100 something $ and your other account had more. You even admitted that it got banned. I quickly screenshoted it and continued to question you. I got hazy answers which where very vague and suspicious and are not in the evidence because they do not provide any. I took one more screenshot and followed up by having someone ban you.

Evidence: http://m.imgur.com/a/FCmhL

And it was me who took the screenshots, just in case that wasn't clear. I also don't appreciate you calling me a liar as these words come from you. All I did was captivate them

I know it's not up to me if you get unbanned but let me say this; Alt accounts are a big offense on HomeTown. Especially if the other account is banned. More so if the account (in this case spaceblanket94) appealed and failed

Have a pleasant Evening

Lol, you are a liar and spaceblanket94 isn't even my real account, it's my brothers..

Okay. This has gone on for far too long and I'm getting sick of being civil with someone as dense as you. We do not care whether or not if you or a supposed brother has played on that account, it's your responsibility now and your ban. Whether you like it or not, you circumvented your ban–as instituted by us–with this new account; which is why you've been given no chance to appeal now.

It's done, it's over, find a new server; you're not worth our time nor civility anymore.

Locking and deleting your threads. If you make a new thread–or some comment with an attitude–you will be forum-banned for either spam or disrespect. The staff-team will ensure any new accounts you make will be banned, too.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook