Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AlexWieker

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I am a great player looking for a fun server I honestly accept that I exploited and I do not want to do it again to be fair to other players. It is my first time using X-ray so I am very sorry.

Why do you want to come back: HT is a very fun server, the community is cool (less toxic players), and the admins/staffs are very much approachable It is a very unique server and I do want to come back without using any exploits.

So I will give you some credit here, you were completely honest and very polite with me when I jailed you and spoke to you, which I really appreciate.

In order for me to consider unbanning you I will need you to show me that you understand server rules and why they are there, so please answer the following questions, in a minimum of 3 sentences each. After which I'll take a look at your responses.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

Further, if I do unban you you will need to turn over any ores/diamond tools/armor in your possession, and any balance you have accrued on the server will be reset to zero, Understood?