• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grieved & Friend's Chest She Claimed is no Longer Hers
Hey, I have a problem, my friend hasn't been on for maybe a couple of months and I haven't visited because I didn't save a home warp to her, but now her place is grieved, some blocks are missing or badly replaced. 

My little bunker's also been grieved. My birch stairs and blocks have been taken or replaced with dirt. They also took a creative block, but I don't care of that.
[Image: unknown.png]
This is my cousin's castle in progress, but some glass and blocks are missing. 
Not to mention, my friend's public nether portal, a glow stone is gone and there's been a terrible attempt at blocking the portal since the block level shouldn't be that high and uneven. 

Also her storage chest is claimed as their's; Lolan's their Minecraft name as it shows. They've claimed her land she's built on and claimed chests that she's filled with her items. This claim block also reaches up to her still in progress castle, so she can't even finish building it.

Please can an administrator or a moderator please help her get her things back. I know this is just a game, but it's really rude to do something like this in the middle of someone's hard work and progress. 
Thank you. 

- DataD1309

Of course we can! Do you still need help or did someone assist you already?

(05-23-2019, 09:49 PM)illogicalsong Wrote: Of course we can! Do you still need help or did someone assist you already?

We still need help. Apparently he's claimed part of her land and she can't build or mine anything near her own area. 
Help would be nice since we've been on previously two days and haven't run into him or her to try and solve the problem.