Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (mistake?)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.Hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: RDO

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Guy / Mel / Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned becuase I do think this is just an honest mistake. I go on my usual route for about 1 - 2 hours. Go into /wild and start digging down until I am around layer 8 - 13. I do my 2 x 2 square pattern and just dig randomly. I have low sensitivity in my settings so it may have seen like I was looking for ores? I don't know. I also got a godly pickaxe from this random person who said he found it and didn't need it. Fortune IV , Unbreaking IV. By the time I got this pickaxe and went on my mining route I got lucky with my ores and racked up just below 2 stacks of diamonds, and around 30 emeralds. I sold most of my ores and had around 7000 in my bank account. I also got a lot of diamonds and money from /vote, which I did a couple hours prior my ban. I do mine weirdly, I don't follow the "minecraft guide to strip mining"  , I just mine in random locations.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back onto this server because I felt at home with the staff, and others. I I was having internet problems while I was looking for stones for my mansion at /illogical, (great shop by the way! will visit more!) , restarted my router, came back into the server and saw that I was banned for X-Ray mods. I have no texture packs / mods on my laptop, and neither would I ever consider downloading them! They make the game much more unfair for an economy server like hometown. I had big plans for my house, and my future in this server. I feel like I was accused of counting cards in blackjack even though I just got lucky with my cards.
I hope the moderators can understand that this was an honest mistake. Thanks. Smile

So here's the thing, you had three staff members looking at your mines, we spotted numerous spots (essentially every time you went for a diamond ore vein) where you randomly changed elevation or direction to hit said ore.

With the evidence below (screenshots of your mines showing several of those spots where you went straight to ores) we are not going to be able to accept the claim that you were not xraying.

Because of that your appeal in its current state is denied. Feel free to make a new appeal, but if you do, make sure to be honest.

https://imgur.com/a/zc7du7R