Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: babybirdsix

Reason for your ban: emerald/gold block theft

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: It was when I first joined the server, I voted then went to the slot box thing. I wasn't sure how it worked and I accidently broke a few blocks. I broke one gold block and one emerald block. I am new to Minecraft, I thought I was stuck. It was wrong to break the blocks because they were not mine and I should have brought them back but instead I put them in a chest in my Minecraft home with my boyfriend sosam and forgot about it. I know now that if I think that I am stuck I should try contacting someone, If I break something I will put it back. I am so very berry sorry I did not mean to cause harm. ):

Why do you want to come back: I really like the server, I play on there and have a lot of fun with my boyfriend. I did not intentionally break the rules. I am super duper sorry for any trouble I caused, it will not happen again.

It sounds like you understand, but just to be sure, answer the following questions for me in complete sentences:

1. Is griefing allowed on this server?

2. If you feel like you are stuck somewhere, what can you do to get unstuck without griefing?

3. How does griefing and keeping stolen blocks affect our minecraft community?

4. What have you learned from this experience?

(05-26-2019, 03:51 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: It sounds like you understand, but just to be sure, answer the following questions for me in complete sentences:

1. Is griefing allowed on this server?

2. If you feel like you are stuck somewhere, what can you do to get unstuck without griefing?

3. How does griefing and keeping stolen blocks affect our minecraft community?

4. What have you learned from this experience?

1. Griefing is not allowed on the server. This includes, but is not limited to, breaking someones building and/or blocks, killing someones farm animals and pets, stealing, and so forth. 

2. Next time I get stuck I realize now that I can /warp to a new location. If warping doesn't work I will contact someone to help me get out. 

3. Griefing and stealing blocks affects the minecraft community like theft affects the real world community. Griefing hurts the social environment, relationships, trust, respect, and the economy of the game. Griefing ruins another persons hard work and makes the game unfair. 

4. From this experience I learned about all the different types of griefing and how seriously it is taken on this server and I appreciate it. I am sure that it is what has allowed this server to do so good. I also learned a lot about using the forums and when/how to contact an admin.

Thank you for your thorough response. You'll need to return the stolen items to melaniebeedot or another staff member when you return. You have been unbanned.