• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HomeTown Wiki
Is it possible to create a new HomeTown Forum section called 'HomeTown Wiki' or something simliar? This might be a good place to add good to know items and how-to's. When I started earlier this year in HomeTown there were a lot of things I had to hunt for and ask. This could be a great place to add to the ever expanding HomeTown Minecraft society. I don't know if it's possible to be able to update as well so when there are changes. I've often searched the hometown forums site, but there are a lot of times things get lost in the forums (or the forums get wiped cleaned to help with server space issues, etc)

This would be a great place for:

HomeTown rules and guide for new users
HomeTown ranking system
HomeTown security (how to protect your creations and ask for grief assistance. 
In game messaging
Voting and how to make money
VIP benefits (flying, sethome command, etc)
Basic commands (screenshots, etc)
How to upgrade your MineCraft avator
Other step by step guides
List of good to know warps (warp moderntown, warp florisse, etc) and stores (warp 7/11, warp kshop, warp packmart, warp joshop, etc)
Recommend places to visit, see the greatest builds of HomeTown.

Feedback welcome. What do you think?

Aron23

Being a new player myself, I can get behind this idea. There are some things that I often see asked repeatedly on the chat as well as items I would like to know or have clarified.

Thanks for the feedback Geckorian, with enough posts and popularity, we can submit a request from the HomeTown powers that be.

I also agree this would be a great go-to guide because sometimes doing it in-game can be take time out of your way when your working on a project
Have a great day!  Angel

Maybe we can make it part of the website off of the homepage, separate from the forums. If we do make a HomeTown Wiki, you can help with it Aron.

That sounds great Arayvek, good idea. I'm happy to assist building it.

I think that is actually really good, everyone can learn somethings on stuff!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Yeah this is a great idea . They should have done it soober
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Yuuus, pls!

We can start the project, we would just needs the admins to create the wiki section. Any admins able to assist?