• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Smile 
Banned on Minecraft server.

TheyCallMeEmo

Banned for killing a player by pushing said player down hole.

Banned by IllogicalSongs/EnderMuncher

I should be unbanned because I advertised that i was paying someone to die in chat, and he had dead and was upset i payed double for the mistake. I had believed he had been wanting the death hob that i had advertised.

I want to come back because im in the middle of building something.

(06-10-2019, 01:56 AM)TheyCallMeEmo Wrote: Banned on Minecraft server.

TheyCallMeEmo

Banned for killing a player by pushing said player down hole.

Banned by IllogicalSongs/EnderMuncher

I should be unbanned because I advertised that i was paying someone to die in chat, and he had dead and was upset i payed double for the mistake. I had believed he had been wanting the death hob that i had advertised.

I want to come back because im in the middle of building something.

Also banned for rule one: I never go too far with this and usually stop when asked. I try to always use it in good fun and when/if i realize someone is genuinely upset i'll quit. I do not target anyone, such as staff or guests, and i do it because many people love having a good laugh. I apologize for any misunderstandings and i can promise to not address staff anymore unless needbe to fix an issue.

So, Emo

I will admit, I didn't see you advertise the paying someone to die bit in chat. However, neither did the player. In the future, i you're paying someone to die, double check that they understand what they're getting into. Make sure you have full confirmation.

Now for the second one, I think, you might not realize how much exactly you are doing this. It shouldn't be to the point where you're consistently getting kicks. Even though kicks are warnings, they are to show you've gone too far. If you're getting kicked almost daily, you're going too far almost daily. Not everyone has the same sense of humor, and especially with the sarcasm and joking around with players, it can get on their nerves a lot more than you think it does. This is said in game but it bears repeating here, if you're genuinely joking with someone, keep it to party or message chat, so there's not misunderstandings from a moderation point of view.

We don't want you to avoid addressing us, just to be more respectful in general chat toward not only staff but other players as well. Yes people like to joke around, but we can't tell if you and the other person are having fun or not when it's in global.

I'm deciding to unban you, but please, try to be more respectful to other players in global chat, and if you wanna joke around to a point that it could be misunderstood, use /msg or /party

You have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!