• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real tea!
Well ladies and gents, you clicked to hear the tea! And I'm spilling all...  Exclamation

I'm back!

Yeah, that's it... Not so exciting really I guess but... what more do you want? At least it's not Lipton brand.   Wink

Uhh there's probably a few of you who don't know me so uhmmm let us get into that shall we?

Fun facts about me:
  • I joined Hometown in February of 2014!
  • I was a [Trusted] before the restructuring of the ranks. I am now an [Expert] (yuck, I'm working my way towards Veteran).
  • Was friends with many a popular player back in my day including but not limited to... Mr_Sox, _SebMC, TheOnlyKat (she's not as popular obv so you might not know her), Sarah, Lex, Osh and more.
  • I previously played on ThnxCya's Minecraft server (which no longer exists).
  • Previous owner of /warp Outlets, /warp Cambridge and managed a 'business' that partnered with /warp AvalonMall
  • I love to build. Building and designing things is what drives me to play Minecraft.
  • I am applying to major in Urban Planning (what a surprise Dodgy ).
  • I live in California
  • I listen to Kacey Musgraves, Ariana Grande, Kim Petras, P!ATD, Hey Violet, Troye Sivan and Humble Braggers.
And that's about it. If there's anyone who knows me better than I do let me know what I missed!

Love y'all.  Heart
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

Long time no see Brockist, Welcome back to hometown Smile
[Image: ProfilePicME.png]
Picture by Faysilverwood

dude welcome back!!!!!! it's great to see you again :>
[Image: NwK3xJO.png]

we've only ever spoken once, but welcome back!
“If you look for the light, you often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see." -Iroh, The Legend of Korra

O F F E N D E D

Welcome back tho b <3
-Kat 
[Image: SyRbjtW.png]

Wow, that's a name I've not seen in awhile. Welcome back, Brock.