• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, Hometown Friends
I know this is a bit overdue! I'm darksapphyre  and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing on the server for the past week or so. There are so many things to like! I am a nurse graduate waiting to take my state boards, and Minecraft is my downtime addiction, but I am not much of a gamer otherwise. I'm a mom and recently a grandma. Other than that I am not very exciting. I think I am quiet on the server for the most part, usually because I get focused in on what I am doing, but I like to interact with other players. I look forward to getting to know everyone over time. If I am gone for a few days, it's usually work-related and I'll be back soon. And to everyone who has been so kind already, thank you for making my Hometown experience a good one! Smile

Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have you here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Welcome to the hometown and teh forums! The 1.9 update has made this server one of the most magical things on the world! And now that we have a new player on it, it is a bit mote perfect! Glad to have you here!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to the server, and welcome to the forums!
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Welcome to the server and forums! Nice to meet you! Big Grin
- KatNip

Welcome, we met in game, good to have you on the server, very friendly and a good worker, cough slave Smile

Welcome!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Thank you, everyone, for such a warm welcome. That is part of what makes this server so awesome. Smile
Oh my gosh, not Girl Scout Cookies!!!! Run!!!

Welcome to HomeTown! Prepare for the weirdest experience of your life! (Also, see you online!)

Welcome to HomeTown! We're glad to have you; I hope you enjoy it here!
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]