• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Self hosted event] Bomb a village to shred!
Hi guys, SpanishInquisition here, bringing you a once in a life time opportunity: Have you ever wanted to shell the living shit out of a perfectly built town? Want to show off your fancy TNT cannon or bomber plane in HT? Well now you can, with this Bomb-a-town event!

This event is taking place in a small desert town in resource world, where TNT is allowed. It was a village that I grew and bred, starting off with 5 villagers, now it has a natural iron golem. Name of town is not decided yet, so if someone can suggest something cool it would be nice.

Here are pics of the town we're going to obliterate (still under construction, wall is to be made taller and more guard towers to be added):

[Image: 6VES6MN.png]

[Image: L7HYwCn.png]

[Image: xNNn4G7.png][Image: x7jdxoP.png]

[Image: verbgY1.png]

The date and rules of event are to be confirmed. For now if you're interested, please comment below and also suggest a name for this town if you can. Thank you and happy bombing!

Name the town Sthranixihnen
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Finally I get to put my factions knowledge to use
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

This is probably one of the coolest ideas I've heard on this server.
[Image: my-image_9.png]

Sounds fun. So long as it’s not 24-28th count me in!

definitely joining in.

I would love to be there for that!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Can anyone suggest a nice name for the town? Wouldn't want to bomb an unnamed town, also to make this thing a memorable event

(06-18-2019, 02:27 PM)EspInquisition Wrote: Can anyone suggest a nice name for the town? Wouldn't want to bomb an unnamed town, also to make this thing a memorable event

Comboston
BOOMingham
San Bangcisco
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

San Bangcisco seems the best option for now