Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Shirss

Reason for your ban: Diamond block theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned Why do you want to come back: I just started playing again, so i don't know a lot about the new stuff, and this was the first server i started playing on since i came back. It's been a lot og fun and a lot of great people. I know what i did was not okay, but i just died on the server with a lot of my stuff on me so, i saw the diamonds block and thought i could take it (its no excuse) But if i get unbanned im gonna give back all the diamonds i took

You seem sincere so we can proceed with this appeal, I'm going to need 1-2 sentences for each of these questions

1) Why is stealing not allowed?

2) are you allowed to break/modify/take from any player made structure that isn't yours without permission, claimed or not?

3) What should you do if you accidentally break something that isn't yours?

4) What have you learned from this?

(06-17-2019, 12:11 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: You seem sincere so we can proceed with this appeal, I'm going to need 1-2 sentences for each of these questions

2) are you allowed to break/modify/take from any player made structure that isn't yours without permission, claimed or not?

- Well, theres a lot of reasons why stealing isn't allowed, but first of all it is because you take stuff from someone who have spent time on getting it, and that is wrong, i could just have spend some more time to get it. Also because it isn't a part of the game, it ruins the game for yourself and for the player you stole from...

- No of course not, and that why i know it was really stupid of me. (sorry don't know what i could write here to get to sentences)

- Well i should try to get in contact with the person who owns the stuff i broke, and then make an agreement about what to do, even if i need to fix it (which is understandable) And that's why i wanna say now that i accidentally broke something at prismas shop, and tried to fix it myself because i was afraid that i would get in trouble, but i just got worse. So i tried to contact prisma, but he wasn't online... and i didn't know the server had a website, so i didn't know how to get in contact with him, and was hoping he was online today

- That i shouldn't take stuff from others, just enjoy the game and spread good energi. Also that it's just in general a bad thing to do..

Thank you for your responses
For number 3- if you can't find the owner online, let a staff member know and we can help roll it back, if it's an accident we appreciate it when people let us know.
I will need to get the diamond blocks back/anything made from the diamonds, failure to give them back to me or another staff member will result in a re-ban.

Please remember to re-read /rules and /warp rules when you get back
You have been unbanned
Welcome back to hometown!

(06-17-2019, 05:36 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Thank you for your responses
For number 3- if you can't find the owner online, let a staff member know and we can help roll it back, if it's an accident we appreciate it when people let us know.
I will need to get the diamond blocks back/anything made from the diamonds, failure to give them back to me or another staff member will result in a re-ban.

Please remember to re-read /rules and /warp rules when you get back
You have been unbanned
Welcome back to hometown!

Thanks! I have given the stuff back to Melanieboot (not quite sure how it is spelled)