Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Boogerfarmer (for theft?)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: boogerfarmer

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry, I have no idea why I am being banned for theft? Is it because I buy melons and pumpkins in bulk and utilize villager trading to make a profit at warp bs? I'm not even sure if I hit up someone's place either... Please let me know so we can work things out. 

Why do you want to come back: I have no idea what I did really, but I would like to make amends. I have a few friends on the server and a decent build I would like to see through

thank you for your time
Boogerfarmer

You took drops from a gold farm that belonged to another player.

(06-22-2019, 05:59 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You took drops from a gold farm that belonged to another player.

I was also afk over at /w illogicalgold and even returned the gold though?

You did not return all of the gold, I am willing turn it into a 24h temp ban as long as you agree to never take another players drops.

(06-22-2019, 06:22 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You did not return all of the gold, I am willing turn it into a 24h temp ban as long as you agree to never take another players drops.

yes sir. I will happily agree to the terms

getting a little greedier, I can offer a stack of gold blocks to the afk player if it's sooner? I think the person on the bottom floor online was Master Arrei. Its just my day off in a while.

I usually make players wait 3-7 days before I unban. I have already changed it to a 24 hour temp ban and you will be able to log in once the time limit is up.

(06-22-2019, 07:35 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I usually make players wait 3-7 days before I unban. I have already changed it to a 24 hour temp ban and you will be able to log in once the time limit is up.

thank you