Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TropicHD

Reason for your ban: X-Ray Modding

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: For starters, I understand that X-Raying is wrong, unfair to other players, and gives the user of it an unfair advantage. I knew that it was against the rules, and I thought I could get away, but I was very wrong. I am in the wrong, and I have no one else to blame except for me, and I understand that. I'm stupid for donating after I got banned, forgetting that I was banned, the morning after. I've tried to cancel the refund complain, but it keeps giving me an error every time. I feel like I could be a great addition to the community, to help out new players that come in. I know the words I am typing on my keyboard look like lies, but they are not. I really do want to come back to hometownmc, I've been trying with my appeals for weeks now, if that helps with showing me be persistent to wanting to be unbanned. The server you take part in running, is an amazing server. I've had the mod uninstalled for a couple weeks now. I will be very careful and read over the rules multiple times to make sure that I don't break any rules ever again. Please have an open mind. Smile

Why do you want to come back: This server has a great community that gave me a warm welcome when I joined the server, which immediately gave me the impression that it was a great server. When I needed help with commands, they answered me in the chat. This server has great unique plugins that make the server fun, unlike some of the other generic plugins you see on every server. Joining the server, I thought I would only be playing on the server for a couple hours, and I would screw around with X-Ray. But after a few hours, I actually thought to myself that the server is actually a very fun server. But it was too late, because I got teleported, killed, and banned. The server is very different in a good way Smile. It has a great market system, and an easy-to-use protection stone plugin. My friends are progressing in this server further than I am, because I am banned, and I want to share that fun experience with them together. I feel very left out for my mistakes, and wish to be given a second chance on this server. That was my first and last time X-Raying on any server. I really want to come back to that server, please, pleas, unban me from this server. Smile

Still too short. Appeal denied, find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook