• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1.14 Update
Yes, the server is down currently while we load the 1.14 chunks.

Please be patient while the new chunks are being loaded in. We'll let everyone know when the server will be back up and open to the public. Thank you!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

:ooo can't wait

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

yay. glad for the update about the update updating
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hey all, glad to see updates are coming/tested.

Noooooo!
I needed those heart of the seas but I’m on vacation : ((((((
*sadness*
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Thank god, now I know why I haven't been able to log on to the server have been restarting my computer all day trying to get in to the server. can't wait for it to be back so bored without it

Yo is it still down? If you get a chance can you please add a chest in the cobble structure at my home ‘thisistheplace’ to stop people from building there. I would however my dog is unwell and I need to look after her.
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

(07-03-2019, 04:40 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Yes, the server is down currently while we load the 1.14 chunks.

Please be patient while the new chunks are being loaded in. We'll let everyone know when the server will be back up and open to the public. Thank you!

what happens to the things we have built. Are we gonna have to start over or will it still be there

(07-04-2019, 12:07 AM)Khl080402 Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 04:40 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Yes, the server is down currently while we load the 1.14 chunks.

what happens to the things we have built. Are we gonna have to start over or will it still be there

You will not lose anything. We are only expanding the existing map by 3k blocks on each side, and we will expand 2k blocks more on each side at a later date.

The server is now open. Thank you for your patience.