Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olto Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Olto

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: "Trekkie" Didnt get her full name ingame

Why should you be unbanned: Because i only just joined yesterday made my base and got abit annoyed not finding any valuables, ofcourse there is no need for that and thats what minecraft is about (the grind), I did admit to my offence which was respected by Trekkie. And whilst im writing this id like to commend Trekkie for her Moderation skills as she was able to catch me and jail me in less than 5 minutes.

Why do you want to come back: Because i had a few good friends on there and i really did enjoy playing on the server and would like to keep enjoying playing on it. I fully understand if i do not get unbanned as it does clearly state in the rules #9 that X-Raying or any Hacking is a permanent ban.

Thank you for your time and i hope i can have a second chance <3

Olto

First, I would like to say thank you for owning up to it when I was questioning you in the jail. That will make the appeal process a bit easier. Now, our standard procedure for ban appeals is have you answer a few questions. X-ray is a very serious crime, so If I'm satisfied with your answers, your ban will turn into a temp ban of 30 days instead of being unbanned right away. Your balance will be reset to 0, and you be required to return the diamonds and any other ores you x-rayed when you eventually return. If you accept these, then please answer the following question with at least 2 sentences, preferably more.

1) Why is x-raying wrong?

2) How does x-raying affect other players?

3) How does x-raying affect the server's economy?

4) What have you learned from this?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(07-13-2019, 10:35 PM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: First, I would like to say thank you for owning up to it when I was questioning you in the jail. That will make the appeal process a bit easier. Now, our standard procedure for ban appeals is have you answer a few questions. X-ray is a very serious crime, so If I'm satisfied with your answers, your ban will turn into a temp ban of 30 days instead of being unbanned right away. Your balance will be reset to 0, and you be required to return the diamonds and any other ores you x-rayed when you eventually return. If you accept these, then please answer the following question with at least 2 sentences, preferably more.

1) Why is x-raying wrong? Because it gives an unfair advantage for other players when playing the game during PVP/Mob Farms and other craftables. It can also badly ruin the economy when x-rayers sell the items that they may have mined giving them lots of false money (Which i have not done as shown by my balance).

2) How does x-raying affect other players? It puts them at a disadvantage as they have to grind and grind as what minecraft intends for all players but where as if you have an x-ray mod/hack this grinding has just been made into a guaranteed money profit.

3) How does x-raying affect the server's economy? It affects the servers economy for the worst as xrayers will either sell their profit gained from x-raying or they will just give all their profits out to other legit players giving them that advantage boost giving other players that disadvantage i talked about.

4) What have you learned from this? I have learned 2 major key things from this 1 that x-raying isnt worth it and is a very obvious crime to partake in and 2 that Hometowns server staff is superb and is good at making their server a fair and enjoyable place for everyone.

Thank you for reading my appeal Trekkie and i hope to see you on the server if i get unbanned Smile

Your answers are accepted. Your ban has been turned into a temp ban of 30 days. Welcome back to Hometown once your ban has been lifted!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(07-13-2019, 10:57 PM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: Your answers are accepted. Your ban has been turned into a temp ban of 30 days. Welcome back to Hometown once your ban has been lifted!

Thank you very much Trekkie, I hereby promise that i will not use any hacks on this server again as i have learned my lesson, Thank you for being so considerate about my appeal, I wish you all the best of luck with your staff career within Hometown.

Note for other staff: Give the women a raise! Tongue