Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban appeal: coleowo
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: coleowo

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: illogical

Why should you be unbannedI apologize for griefing the area affected, I wasn't aware the area was still inhabited by anyone, there was missing blocks and just a bunch of confusing stuff that made it seem like the area was abandoned, I didn't think there would be any consequences for doing what I did and I thoroughly apologize for my actions. I am willing to fix anything I messed up and pay for what I have done. 

Why do you want to come backAgain, I am so sorry. hometown is my favorite minecraft server and I will do anything to be forgiven! I have since re-read the rules very thoroughly and vow to never grief again! I am so sorry for anyone I inconvenienced!! 
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Heart Heart Heart Heart

This player shows true sorrow and swears to be a changed miner. His actions, yes, against the rules. But I believe everyone deserves to get a second chance. This one is no exception. Give him one more chance and you will see changed behavior. Hometown MC is our favorite server and not being able to mine with my friend is the ultimate burden. I hope you show my friend pity and let him play once more.

(07-16-2019, 03:13 AM)Nitrocellulose Wrote: This player shows true sorrow and swears to be a changed miner. His actions, yes, against the rules. But I believe everyone deserves to get a second chance. This one is no exception. Give him one more chance and you will see changed behavior. Hometown MC is our favorite server and not being able to mine with my friend is the ultimate burden. I hope you show my friend pity and let him play once more.

Don’t post on appeals you aren’t directly involved with. It will lead to a forum ban.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I would like you to answer some questions before we continue. I would like full sentence answers please.

Are you ever allowed to alter someone else's stuff?

Are you allowed to take from seemingly abandoned builds/unclaimed builds/unlocked chests without permission?

What should you do if you accidentally break something that belongs to someone else?

What have you learned from this?

Are you ever allowed to alter someone else's stuff?:   
No, I am never allowed to alter someone else's stuff, no matter the circumstances. 

Are you allowed to take from seemingly abandoned builds/unclaimed builds/unlocked chests without permission?: No, I am not allowed to take from seemingly abandoned builds/unclaimed builds/unlocked chests without permission. No matter the circumstances this type of behavior isn't tolerated. 

What should you do if you accidentally break something that belongs to someone else?:
If I accidentally break something that belongs to someone else I should try my best to fix what I have broken and also notify the owner in case anything was placed incorrectly.

What have you learned from this?:
I have learned that it is wrong to touch other people's things regardless of the situation and what I think is abandoned. I will not touch any other person's things without permission from here on out and have thoroughly learned the rules and I sincerely apologize for what I have done.  Heart

The correct answer for the 3rd question is to contact staff so we can roll it back and it doesn't show up as grief in the logs.

Please re-read the /rules upon your re-arrival, a more extensive explanation of the rules can also be found here - https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

You have been unbanned
Welcome back to hometown!