Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal ScooterBerry25
Server you were banned on : SMP hometown
Minecraft name :ScooterBerry25
Reason for your ban : Trespassing 
Who banned you : DK 
Why should you be unbanned:I am a fun little girl that has had some pretty ruff bumps this year  Confused but I keep trying! So you are probably wondering oooo is she gonna tell the truth?? yes I am. Here is the truth truth! I had lost my house and I was looking for it. I saw this massive sheep pen. I thought it was amazing so I took a screenshot for my friend to see. She thought it was cool so I tp'd her and we wen't in now before I say anything else I did not know it was trespassing if I did I would not have done it so I went in. here's the part I want to kill myself for.... I KILLED A SHEEP I was in need of food and I didn't know that was against the rules and it really makes me mad at myself I did it but I needed to get that off my chest!! So when i killed a sheep my friend said wait I don't think you should have killed a sheep! So we wen't searching for our house and by the way we did find our house. This is the complete truth this time I would like to be unbanned but I don't know if I deserve to be unbanned. It is up to you guys. At least I told the truth!  Big Grin  Thats what matters. WOW that felt really good but again if you want to unban me please do so.  
Why do you want to be unbanned : I LOVE HOMETOWN!!!! ITS AMAZING I love the market idea and I love the town idea I LOVE ALL THE IDEAS I always think every time I see the ideas wow I would love to make ideas like that  Blush Love {ScooterBerry25}  Heart Sad Blush

Also I will never do anything like it on this server again if you unban me.

(03-19-2016, 12:39 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: I did nothing.

(03-19-2016, 11:11 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: No sorry you have the wrong person. I don't trespass thats the one thing I will promise i will never do and Xray is a NO NO anyway I am very sorry but you have the wrong person.

(03-19-2016, 10:54 PM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: I don't remember doing it.

(03-19-2016, 11:04 PM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: it was not me in the sheep pen you got mixed up.

(03-20-2016, 12:28 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: i was very unhappy with my friend because I knew she had trespassed but I did not trespass you must have gotten us mixed up.

(03-21-2016, 06:43 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: This is complete truth :/ I lost my house and I saw the sheep pen I didnt know it was trespassing so I did place those blocks. I admit it but I didnt go in 

(03-19-2016, 11:11 AM)ScooterBerry25 Wrote: At least I told the truth!  Big Grin 

You were confronted with evidence multiple times, and you denied having entered the sheep pen a total of 6 times. Why should I unban you?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

I am really sorry could you consider unbanning me. I am really sorry sir I am it won't happen again. Can we have it were I am punished for a month/banned for a month. I will wait for your response sir.

(03-28-2016, 04:41 AM)DK_ Wrote: Why should I unban you?

Why should I unban you? I love hometown and it's a great server. I love all the rules because it keeps us safe. I think you should unban me out of your kindness or let me have a 2nd chance. Can you please consider unbanning me or maybe just ban me for a month? Please thank you.

Well I guess I will make a hole book now. Ok you asked why should I unban you and here is the longer answer. I will try to answer this is great as I can. I love HomeTown and my friend was lucky to find this server. I saw everyones hard work put into the builds and I appreciate your hard work and effort everyone does. This is why i think I should be unban.  I appreciate everyones hard work built into this server everyone is loving and kind I regret lying but I think I deserve at least one more chance. If you do unban me could we build together?  For fun if you are on when I am on? That would be fun. Also I could make a youtube ban appeal if you want me to and leave a link. Thank you for being kind to me I know you can't just unban someone really quick and I understand. I just want to get back to building my house (:! Really thank you for being as nice as you can be. I mean everyone else is a total jerk to me if I have questions on other forums everyone is so mean! I think you are the nicest person that I have met on a forum. Thank you for your kindness.  Smile

Could I have punishment if you unban me? Like I could do some work on your farms or if you have some? I would love to help you! Thanks. Just a suggestion...... (:

You fail to see the real problem here. While trespassing was the reason you were banned, lying to us repeatedly is what has kept you banned. I expect you to apologize if you are to have a second chance.

I am really really really really!!!! SORRY!!! you don't know how sorry I am I feel terrible! I don't know why I lied I think I was just scared of what will happen. Please just consider unbanning me please. I am just so sorry. Just consider it.
Its hard for me to tell the truth because I get nervous and scared what will happen. I am just really sorry. Again please consider unbanning me.

Because this is a minor offence, I will unban you. I expect this to be your last ban appeal, and I expect you to not lie to us again. Keep out of trouble.