• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's have some lore!
Hello! This is a simple suggestion but I think it would be a wonderful addition to the server. I would like to have players have the ability to put lore on items to give some an extra personal touch! I myself create tons of special items with unique names but I am unable to put any other item descriptions onto these items. Putting lore onto an item is a feature that is in vanilla minecraft I believe, so I was curious if there was any way to make it available to players?
Another additional idea is the ability to enchant regular items with enchantment books.

Thanks,
Bean

After a quick look, I can't find any up to date plugins for this
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

If I’m correct this can be done with command blocks and chat commands. Maybe a reasonable price of say 1k or so could be spent per item and could be summoned by admins?
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

Command blocks are a nono

It can be done with chat commands too - I think.

Tbh, I think it would be a good vote rank perk
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(07-25-2019, 06:18 AM)Cil Wrote: Tbh, I think it would be a good vote rank perk

I absolutely agree with this. Maybe VIP could be included in that perk?

Making it a vip perk would be unfair because VIPs can create items with more value and sell them to non vips. It would be better to make them available to all players at a fixed price

It could be like custom armour stands where you pay an admin and give them the code to make it

That’s kinda what I was thinking Pengu. But it would be a cool VIP perk seeing as most of them don’t work these days I.e art map,Mpet etc