Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: AFltngShpngLst

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: this seems do be from a few weeks ago and I believe this was when i first joined and didnt know how things really worked but i apologize and will fix what i broke

Why do you want to come back: Because i just made plans to expand my town with my friends and i died and lost all my things and want to get my stuff back.

You warped to /warp trident, and then broke several blocks there. Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7cUl4NR

Please update your appeal accordingly.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(07-28-2019, 06:52 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: You warped to /warp trident, and then broke several blocks there. Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7cUl4NR

Please update your appeal accordingly.
I apologize i don't remember doing that. Is there anything i can do to fix it? i don't remember what blocks were broken but i'll try to get them back

The grief is already fixed. You will still need to return the quartz blocks and endstone you took. Please answer the following questions with at least one complete sentence.

1. Is griefing allowed on this server?

2. If a build is not claimed or appears abandoned, is it ok to take blocks from it then?

3. How does griefing affect other players and our minecraft community?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.

(07-28-2019, 08:13 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: The grief is already fixed. You will still need to return the quartz blocks and endstone you took. Please answer the following questions with at least one complete sentence.

1. Is griefing allowed on this server?

2. If a build is not claimed or appears abandoned, is it ok to take blocks from it then?

3. How does griefing affect other players and our minecraft community?
1. No it is not tolerated 
2. No
3.It destroys peoples builds that they spend time and effort in building

Good enough for me. I noticed that this is your second ban. Please be more careful, and don't let it happen again.

Upon returning, please return the endstone and quartz blocks to either me or other staff member. You've been unbanned.