• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivia Game Show!
Hello everyone! For a few weeks now, I've been creating some machines meant to be used by players. You may be wondering why someone would do this. Well, it's for a game show. A regular trivia show would probably get boring pretty fast. To keep it interesting, players will stand in various machines. They will be asked questions about Minecraft. Once you get a question correct, you're safe for that round. If you get a question wrong, you'll remain in danger. If you're the last person in danger, you will be eliminated. This is where the machines come into play. The final person in danger will be thrown out of the game show in various ways. Here are this episode's rounds.

Round 1:
Round 1 will start off with a chance to earn a bonus $100. What will happen is an item will be revealed and you will have to name that item. If you get it wrong, nothing bad happens to you. If you get it right, you get $100. This is just a bonus part of the round and wont have any effect on the rest of the game.
In Round 1, each contestant will stand behind a microphone to give their answers. Whoever is the final person in danger will be removed from behind their microphone.
[Image: Round_1.PNG?width=1313&height=702]

Round 2: 
In Round 2, we will go through the same process of elimination. The person who is eliminated will be pulled through the floor. There is the potential for the loser of this round to suffocate. However, this is very unlikely. If you're the one who loses this round, you can crawl into a small compartment that will keep you from suffocating. 
[Image: Round_2.PNG?width=1173&height=703]

Round 3: 
In this round, we will be going through the same elimination process again. The last person in danger for this round will be thrown through 3 netherrack rings that have all been set on fire. Note: If the server is too laggy, we might have to switch to an alternate Round 3.
[Image: Round_3.PNG]

Round 4: 
This is the final round. In this round, we will be going through the same elimination process as the last 3. The 2 players will be standing on scaffolding blocks hundreds of blocks in the air. The last person in danger in this round will have the floor ripped from underneath them and will fall over 100 blocks into the drink below.
[Image: Round_4.PNG]

The winner will be given $1000! All 5 players will be leaving with a trophy. 

If you are interested in joining, please say, "I would like to join" in the replies. You can also leave any questions/comments you have in your reply. Act fast because there are only 5 spots!

The game will take place on August 3rd at 8pm PST. I will notify should this change.

A hopeful yes when I try and figure out what time it will be where I am.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

I would like to join!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Man I really want to do this! Alas I will just be getting home from a play. Do you plan on having this recurring in some form? And will there be room for an audience?
Let’s Build!  Huh Big Grin

I'm working on audience viewing areas and there will hopefully be more shows in the future.
[Image: my-image_9.png]

(07-29-2019, 04:31 AM)ExtraHope Wrote: I'm working on audience viewing areas and there will hopefully be more shows in the future.

Awesome I hope to at least make it to watch.
Let’s Build!  Huh Big Grin

Sign me the frick up
thog dont caare

1 decade ago

sign me up ;D

Egg is also in

Reaper is in! Signups are now closed!