• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal PLEASE READ NOW (I love you Illogical) :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AshtonMemer

Reason for your ban: Saying "gay", "this server gives me aids in my nuts", killing some rando's slimes, and fly hacking.

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I love this server it is so cool I voted 1000 times and I have donated 2000 times. I have spent my life savings on this server, so much to the point where I can no longer afford my son's college tuition. 

Why do you want to come back: I have fallen in love with Illogical, the one who banned me. Nothing can replace the feeling of being near Illogical. I love him. OR HER I DONT ASSUME GENDERS. marry me

Heart Heart Heart Heart Blush Blush Blush Sleepy Sleepy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This appeal doesn't show any hint of seriousness or indication that you would not immediately do the same things upon coming back to the server. Appeal Denied.
[Image: tbEtgpC.png]

Okay, how much for an unban? Leave an amount in your next reply, as well as a PayPal email address.

By the way, nothing is more serious than my love for Illogical. That is why I must return, even if it costs me a fortune.

Find a new server.

[Image: kTpnMXy.gif]
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

As an Admin I can not sit by and watch such a thing. Here is information on how to get unbanned:

https://bit.ly/IqT6zt
[Image: keez3aZ.png]