Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DannyD33

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Uber

Why I should be unbanned: I have taken time to reflect on what I did and am deeply sorry. I understand that griefing is a horrible thing to do. I would have appreciated the fact that it would have been claimed, but I still maintain that I never should have done so in the first place. I would be willing to fully replace the griefed items upon reinstatement whatever the cost.

Why I want to come back: Though I have only been playing a week or so on the server, I thouroughly enjoy the server, action, and style. My next door neighbor (FriccSticc69) showed me this server and I am already immersed. The community on this server is wonderful and I would personally adore a new chance to redeem myself from my prior actions, get reacquainted with the server, and move on. 

With Deep Regrets,
DannyD33

I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1. No, You are not allowed to add, delete or harvest anybody else's builds that are not natural. That is a break of the griefing rule, one of the main ones on the server, which results in a ban, similar to the one I recieved. It is not ok.
2. No, you are not allowed to. Even if a player is banned, it is against the rules to take over their build. It's against the rules to change a build, especially potentially to break or partially destroy it.
3. Even if a build seems abandoned, you cannot break or remove any part of it at all. Once again, that is against the anti-griefing rule and will result in a ban from one of the admins.
4. If you break it accidentally, immeadiately replace it back to normal as quick as possible. Another option is to tell an admin (such as yourself, Melanie, or Trekkie) that you did it if you are not able to personally replace it with the materials you have on hand. An example of this is breaking a glass structure, as glass does not leave any drops.
5. I have learned a good lesson from this experience, which is to not grief on anyone's property in this server, even if they are banned or it is abandoned. Never should you touch or harm another person's builds that they spent time on.
Once Again, I deeply regret my past decision and would love a chance to correct the things I have done wrong, such as replace the things I broke. I hope you take this into consideration.

With Deep Remorse,
DannyD33

(08-01-2019, 10:33 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? no

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? no

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? no

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? replace it

5) What have you learned from this experience? dont forget to replant the ufarm

this is the first time ive done this :/

(08-01-2019, 10:33 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

No we are not allowed to add/ delete/ harvest anybody else's built blocks. Nor are we allowed to mess with their fenced animals.  no because they could get unbanned. I think this because you have a ban appeal for. no because they might come back for it ad its against the rules. this is because people have stuff in their builds. I think people should put it back they way it was. Because otherwise they could get mad at you. I learned that when using a public farm to look extra hard for places you broke but could not refind. Also I was helpled by an admin to find what I ruined I fixed it but was later banned anyway. the admin who helped me if im correct was a dinosaur skin mod. pls consider unbanning me I was only a week or two on the server when banned I think Heart Heart

With deep regret of my actions
-TTVthunder_flash

(08-03-2019, 01:12 AM)RicoSwavay13 Wrote:

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? no

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? no

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? no

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? replace it

5) What have you learned from this experience? dont forget to replant the ufarm

this is the first time ive done this :/

Do NOT post on other players ban appeals. Go make your own.

(08-03-2019, 01:17 AM)TTVthunder_flash Wrote:

No we are not allowed to add/ delete/ harvest anybody else's built blocks. Nor are we allowed to mess with their fenced animals.  no because they could get unbanned. I think this because you have a ban appeal for. no because they might come back for it ad its against the rules. this is because people have stuff in their builds. I think people should put it back they way it was. Because otherwise they could get mad at you. I learned that when using a public farm to look extra hard for places you broke but could not refind. Also I was helpled by an admin to find what I ruined I fixed it but was later banned anyway. the admin who helped me if im correct was a dinosaur skin mod. pls consider unbanning me I was only a week or two on the server when banned I think Heart Heart

With deep regret of my actions
-TTVthunder_flash

Do NOT post on other players ban appeals. Go make your own.

DannyD33, you have been unbanned. When you log back into hometown please return the 4 diamond blocks to a staff member, if you do not have them please go buy them from a shop and then turn them over. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to hometown.