• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal, 8-6-2019
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The Minecraft server itself.

Minecraft name: _deadroses. This was not the username I had when I was banned, though I do not know what it actually was.

Reason for your ban: Violation of Rule 1

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned from HomeTown MC because I know that I have changed. I was told to appeal in 6 months. I believe, if I am not mistaken, that it has been well over six months. If it has not, I apologize.
I have definitely become a more mature person over time. This would be proven to you if I were to be unbanned. I apologize for constantly disrespecting the players and staff members on this server. It wasn't fair to them, and I acknowledge the
fact. I had proven time and time again that I was disrespectful and ignorant. I truly am not.

Why do you want to come back: I would be astounded if I was able to come back on this server. I have thought about writing this appeal near every day. This would be a chance for redemption, and a chance to prove myself as a mature, respectable person. Thank you for considering my appeal. Have a lovely day! :)

At this time I am will to commute your perm-ban to a 28 day ban. Any future violations will result in an immediate re-banning. Although I am weary of doing this I do believe in second chances.