Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: coolguy200

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Stealing

Who banned you: uberdeathbunny

Why should you be unbanned: I was a new player. I am really, really sorry for griefing. I didn't know that taking from warps wasn't allowed. 

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed the server and playing with my friends! The best survival server I have ever played. Now my friends are playing without me as i'm banned.

When you joined HomeTown you went through a tutorial that states that grief is not allowed. I would like at least 3 or more sentences per question, please put effort into the appeal or it may be denied. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(08-22-2019, 07:07 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: 1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? - No you aren't allowed adding/removing or harvesting someone else's build/stuff. You may also never use their mobs, crops, etc.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No. You can never take over someones build nor affect anything they own.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No. I have learned very well to never touch anyone's builds without permission.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Put it back, tell a staff member, alert the owner and apologize.

5) What have you learned from this experience? I have learned not to grief others builds/take was isn't mine. I won't cause trouble again. Sorry.

Plus, I really loved the server  Tongue - Signed coolguy200

You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.