• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a Hiatus
So here's the deal, this year in school, I don't think I'm going to make it, and with distractions to my learning, like minecraft, I most definitely won't make it this school year, and that's why I'm officially marking my Inactivity Notice / Hiatus. I've had a wonderful four+ years on hometown, and I honestly have no idea how to thank everyone who has made my journey on ht the best experience I've ever had. Due to my scheduling, I thought I was going to be able to play at least two hours each weekend, but it's occurred to me that I should focus on this school year. Which means I don't know if I will be able to play again. So I wish you all luck, and especially with 1.15 coming up soon Smile. But seriously, you all made my life on here great, and to these people I thank you especially:

_DK_ You were the first ever person that I met on hometown, and You were also the first person I did a job on Hometown for, so thank you!

Madelo: You were the first ever person that sold me a house in mine craft, and I thank you for that, you let me create my town, Cloudclover, and meet a lot of other people.

Kiro: Wow, I honestly think you were the one that inspired me to try and be a better mine craft builder, I still remember seeing you creating those trees, and I always looked up to you

Vilneas: You probably won't see this, but I thank you for being a great Admin, and just being there for everyone back then,  you were always a great person to see around,   

Nether_Ruler: you were one of the first friends I had on hometown if I remember correctly, and I really have some good memories with you,

FireStar910: I will never forget the time that we built a huge volcano together back in 2016 I believe, I still remember every single thing about it, and I still remember when we used to want to be Goose and Duck
BlueSapphire: Thank you for being a great friend, I loved it when we made /warp htprom, was a great time we had, and I thank you.

Jeff8675: I Honestly don't know if you will ever see this, but I have to thank you for the support you put in me, I know I was annoying and way too eager, but I will always thank you for what you gave me

Gam: I don't know how to say this, but thank you, you've basically been my best friend since we met, and I loved talking with you on discord, maybe we still can, I'm sorry that I was never active, and never had the motivation to finish warp CGTools

Illo: Illo, Thank you for the support you've given me these past months, it really means a lot to me, and I really can't thank you enough for what you did,

1476: I Know our relations soured, but I wanted to thank you, you were one of the first members in my /party, and I still remember when I used to talk to you about some of my secret plans on hometown regarding one of my warps, Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks.

Guy: Well, I honestly don't know what to say, you've always been there for everyone on hometown, and seeing you on always put a smile on my face to tell you the truth, so thank you,

Grimm: Thank you for being a fellow Wolfe, as well as always watching over the server, It's great to see you back on hometown too,

To Frost, and the staff team, I really don't know what to say, you guys started one of the most beautiful communities I've ever seen on minecraft, and were able to keep it going for years, and there's nothing else like it, Hometown has kept its legacy to its name, was was my home for so many years, Its probably one of the things I've ever spent the most time on, even if I never finished any projects on it, so thank you, thank you so much for giving people this opportunity to bond with a community

Cat(TheCatKing23): Thank you for always talking to me, and Keep up the great and awesome work on vtown, you're one of the best builders I know, and don't ever stop, so goodluck, goodluck on everything

Shum: Shum, I always have remembered the ShumBucket, and I still remember when we tried to make a building school, which failed, but it was always a great time when I saw you online, and I will always remember our town Triton, maybe we can work on it again someday

Chickne (ThatChicken1): Chickne, I honestly don't know what to say, you've been a great person to the whole community of hometown, and i will always remember you as the Carroot lord, and I also remember you building the awesome sub district of your water area in the town,

Miu and Ju: Thank you both for being so kind to me over the years, I've always loved the sandcastle and gingerbread house you both gave me, and I will treasure the memory of it forever, It's always been great to see you both online and even talk.

Susiron: I honestly don't know when Artmap will come back, but I wish you good luck on everything, your a great person, and your building skills, as well as art skills are on point, I wish you the best of luck, 

To Rayvenz: I know that you've moved on from hometown, but I thank you for being there, and yes, I do remember the Slime thing you built near me and firestar's volcano, I thank you for giving me vip, but not only that, but for being a great friend over everything, you were a great admin when you were here, and I will always remember the Kokonut you gave to everyone, I had such a great time, and Rayz, Thank you.

There are so many names that I've most definitely missed and please forgive me for not writing you down on this list, I've had an awesome time on ht, every single gosh darn day, and I'll never forget a day of it. This has been one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life, and I will remember it til I'm 80. I don't know if I'll be able to get on again, and this is why I'm writing this, If you EVER need to contact me, or just want to talk in general, I always check my discord, Cil#4800. Anyways, thank you all.

And just a note: I'll be quitting after this weekend to get all my affairs sorted
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Thanks Big Grin
I hope you're gonna make it and come back when it's finished Smile

Wishing you luck on your school year! Come back to us soon! So glad you've got to experience being a player on HomeTown for so long. <3
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

One note: I'm going to be giving my alternate account: Cilg, to a sibling, and teach them the rules, I think they would really enjoy playing here, so yeah. They will be getting all my items, warps, and builds.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hope your school year goes well cil!

Wishing you the best for your studies, and so glad you made it to elite, so well deserved. I will miss your artwork if artmap every resurfaces. I hope you find time to come back, but you can at least still stay in touch by tuning into hometown discord. Best wishes Cil.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

I wish you could play with us every day, but I understand that school is important. Good luck!

bye o/
thog dont caare

1 decade ago

Going to miss you Cil. I haven't been on myself in a while but HT's not going to be the same without you. I've known you the entire almost four here's I've been here. Good luck in school this year. Long live TwilightCo.

~ Nether

good luck Smile
- KatNip

take care cil and good luck!
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]