• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.om

Minecraft name: EmpressChrista

Reason for your ban: Xray/Lying to the staff.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I had been playing the server all day. I got on around 4:00pm CST my time. I was playing with a friend of mine, we are in a discord call. We have a mine which I took most of time of the day decorating first, and then afterwards mined a bit with him, he had already been mining. They told me they saw me go straight to diamonds on multiple occasions. You can check my mine, I have a strip mine. I mine vertically, if I don't get lucky I back track and dig another vertical line somewhere else. Both my friend and I found a few diamonds while we mined. In total we probably got 40ish diamonds. Maybe 20 diamonds each? My friend's name is Dexerius. They also said I have a resource pack. I do not use ANY resource pack. I have, and always use the default resource pack. I can also prove that I only use the default resource pack because in mine and Dexerius's DM I had posted a screenshot of me finding wild foxes, and the default texture pack is on. Now you could say, "Oh you turned of the xray pack." Well I could also screenshot my resource pack folder within minecraft and show you that it is completely empty. I also find it a bit odd, that they decided to confront me after I had stopped mining. And I had stopped mining about 2 to 3 hours ago maybe. Because my friend and I were working on this house we wanted to build. We had just been using the command /rtp to get around and get the building resources we needed. We had also been to nether and done plenty of other things after being finished with mining.

For the lying part. What I have said here is exactly what I told the admins. I have a strip mine and no resource pack at all. I tried to continue to talk to them to defend myself, and I wasn't able to, due to the fact that they let a lot of bunnies attack me and I was unable to type. I asked for proof, and they denied giving me any, instead they just told me to stop lying and let the rabbits attack me.

Why do you want to come back: I was working on a big house and would hate for my progress to get ruined. :\

(08-24-2019, 08:54 AM)EmpressChrista Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I had been playing the server all day. I got on around 4:00pm CST my time. I was playing with a friend of mine, we are in a discord call. We have a mine which I took most of time of the day decorating first, and then afterwards mined a bit with him, he had already been mining. They told me they saw me go straight to diamonds on multiple occasions. You can check my mine, I have a strip mine. I mine vertically, if I don't get lucky I back track and dig another vertical line somewhere else. Both my friend and I found a few diamonds while we mined. In total we probably got 40ish diamonds. Maybe 20 diamonds each? My friend's name is Dexerius. They also said I have a resource pack. I do not use ANY resource pack. I have, and always use the default resource pack. I can also prove that I only use the default resource pack because in mine and Dexerius's DM I had posted a screenshot of me finding wild foxes, and the default texture pack is on. Now you could say, "Oh you turned of the xray pack." Well I could also screenshot my resource pack folder within minecraft and show you that it is completely empty. I also find it a bit odd, that they decided to confront me after I had stopped mining. And I had stopped mining about 2 to 3 hours ago maybe. Because my friend and I were working on this house we wanted to build. We had just been using the command /rtp to get around and get the building resources we needed. We had also been to nether and done plenty of other things after being finished with mining.

For the lying part. What I have said here is exactly what I told the admins. I have a strip mine and no resource pack at all. I tried to continue to talk to them to defend myself, and I wasn't able to, due to the fact that they let a lot of bunnies attack me and I was unable to type. I asked for proof, and they denied giving me any, instead they just told me to stop lying and let the rabbits attack me.

Why do you want to come back: I was working on a big house and would hate for my progress to get ruined. :\
I still believe you're lying to me.  Here's an example of a strip mine, which I will disprove you doing--easily.

This is the first one that caught my attention from you:
[Image: 2019-08-24-20-43-42.png][Image: 2019-08-24-20-43-30.png]
You see, you mined past this one on your way to a dungeon, and--on your way back ~4min later--mined straight to it through a pure stone wall.  Highly suspicious, so I went to look around.

[Image: 2019-08-24-20-45-42.png]
[Image: 2019-08-24-20-46-14.png]
Mining straight, mining straight, mining straight--oop--straight down to two separate diamonds veins.  Odd.

[Image: 2019-08-24-20-44-07.png]
[Image: 2019-08-24-20-45-20.png]
You mined straight up to this one from a lower level.

[Image: 2019-08-24-20-46-59.png]
Even where you started all this from is suspect.  Two diamonds veins head-on.  Where's this "strip mine" you keep bringing up, because I don't see it.

Finally, I never tell anyone what method of x-ray they use.  I only tell them, "please, explain the x-raying".  A different staff-member brought up a potential use of a resource pack.  Feel free to peruse your chatlogs to verify this.

Appeal denied.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook