• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal of FoxSmith
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: FoxSmith

Reason for your ban: Voting while being spoken to by a staff member

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I am a good person and i think i got an unfair ban; the staff member got mad at me for simply voting and banned me; i also apparrently broke the rule #1 many times, even though i try to be a good person

Why do you want to come back: I like playing on smp and find it fun.

Please re-read your ban message and update your appeal accordingly, the reason for your ban is not accurate, nor is the staff member(s) who banned you.

Let me help you out.

Reason for your ban: consistent rule 1 violations

Who banned you: melaniebeedot, illogicalsong, emc, ender

Now I’ll elaborate. Over the last several weeks you have time after time violated rule #1 Be respectful to other players and staff. Don’t be annoying on purpose. This includes racism, sexism, and backtalk.

Examples of this, as discussed among the staff that banned you, include, but are not limited to:

1. Repeated use of numbers in place of letters in a spamming matter, despite being asked to stop by a staff member multiple times
2. Repeated spam of characters in shop advertisements, despite being asked to stop by a staff member multiple times
3. Disrespect toward players, example: telling a guest to stfu because he said he was 14 “too many times”
4. Disrespect towards staff in general, examples: questioning staff decisions, bargaining alternative spammy forms of shop advertisements, and outright ignoring staff members speaking to you and choosing to vote instead of listening and responding to the confrontation.

After reflecting on all the trouble you’ve caused over the past few weeks, it was a group decision that you needed some time away from the server to reflect for yourself and hopefully learn from your actions that we have warned you about so many times before.

(08-26-2019, 08:18 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Please re-read your ban message and update your appeal accordingly, the reason for your ban is not accurate, nor is the staff member(s) who banned you.

1. I DID stop the advertisements after IllogicalSong told me to
2. I told that player to "stfu" because he was saying things that were sexual and disturbing
2. When does this ban end

I'd also like to add onto Mel's list by reminding you that you a) ignored staff by voting while we were trying to talk to you and attempting to talk to you about your prior behavior and b) you ignored _Golden_Guy_'s explicit statement about not wanting to be included in the quote book at your warp. I can verify that you used numbers instead of letters on multiple occasions and I was actually one of the people who warned you to stop.

-EMC_

i did stop using numbers instead of letters. I clearly had no numbers in #$høp∂†Tøkεη$høp
i also did not ignore mel; i started voting before she started speaking to me

I will also add that the other day, you, along with another player, kept causing issues in chat; being disrespectful to each other, calling each other names, and being a general nuisance in global, to the point where multiple kicks had to be issued; you came back online, completely disregarding the kick and learning nothing from it and taking none of my rulings seriously. I let you both off with warnings, telling you to take it to a party chat or /msg where global could not see it, which you did. However, just days after, you began causing problems again, after which you were banned. Here is a bit of the incident that happened the other day:  

[Image: 95VCCiW.png]
[Image: tZN2kBK.png]
[Image: HEgIAsG.png]
[Image: GQFkLCb.png]
[Image: m0t9MWw.png]
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

excuse me, there was more to that conversation before what u said. you are twisting my words without the full info. and Olto and me are chill

This is what was said before it: 

[Image: VVk3ssA.png]

In response you said this: 

[Image: ejuwEi6.png]
[Image: 4Vvefmk.png]

What you said doesn't look like an "accident" to me, nor were you two being "chill" in chat.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Ok so- first off- I'd like to address the numbers in words thing- you may have stopped but you continued to push similar boundaries, also, you don't seem to take anything seriously when people tell you to stop.

[21:19:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] FoxSmith >> im not allowed to use the 8 on mate
[21:19:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] FoxSmith >> D:
[21:19:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] IllogicalSong? >> because you were overusing it
[21:19:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] FoxSmith >> illo forbid me from mate ing
[21:19:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP3] owenuma >> LOL illo
[21:20:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] IllogicalSong? >> and it was just.. all the letters in words
[21:20:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] IllogicalSong? >> you weren't just usng 'm8' every once in a while -.-
[21:20:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] IllogicalSong? >> I have literal pages
[21:20:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] FoxSmith >> ok makes sense
[21:20:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] IllogicalSong? >> of chat logs
[21:20:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] FoxSmith >> XD
[21:20:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] IllogicalSong? >> of you replacing letters with numbers
[21:20:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] IllogicalSong? >> 4 pages iirc of JUST YOU
[21:21:01] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] FoxSmith >> oof
[21:21:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] FoxSmith >> is that a record

[Image: cr9y7n0.png]

[Image: 312hOp7.png]

[Image: LgXfznF.png]

You have been warned in game, kicked, etc, and still continue. Why.

In addition to what Ender said, I, too, have witnessed the type of conversations you choose to have with your friend in global chat, and regardless of the fact that you two may be friends and joking, the name calling and cursing AT each other are not appropriate for global chat, and you have had to be told more than once, by more than one staff member, to take it to private message or party chat.

In addition, I would like to present a screenshot of the chat logs from when I began speaking with you regarding your behavior: 

[Image: qXx9Kl9.png]

Take note that you are responding to me immediately, demonstrating that you are in fact present and listening when I began speaking. It was only after several statements that you chose to go and vote instead of continuing to listen and respond to me.