Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name:SASHAKUKY

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I really wanna change, I don't wanna do what I did again. I forgot the rule that you can't grief a build if it's not claimed. I am really sorry. I should take the quiz and read the tutorial again! I took some time and thought of what I have done. I understand what I did was wrong. I will never grief again! Sad

Why do you want to come back: I took some time to see other servers. No server is good as this one. I like this friendly community. I really wanna come back. I am really, really sorry. I really love this community!  Smile  I even bought VIP package to support this server. Smile

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

can anybody read my ban appeal?

I will take a look at your appeal now, please be patient, it has only been 6 hours since you posted it.

(08-28-2019, 11:02 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: I will take a look at your appeal now, please be patient, it has only been 6 hours since you posted it.

ok. thank you for reading my ban appeal.  Smile

so? am I unbanned? or still banned?

Ok Sasha, let me get this straight. You said, "I forgot the rule that you can't grief a build if it's not claimed."

Did you mean this rule from the tutorial when you joined the server:

[Image: xmUd5qo.png]

Or this one:

[Image: RdboLzN.png]

Or were you referring to the first question of the quiz, which you had to answer correctly to begin playing on the server in the first place:

[Image: GFpaSny.png]

Maybe you were referring to this rule from the /rules command:

[Image: uP84fp7.png]

Or maybe it was this one from /warp rules:

[Image: sVAkiIX.png]

Let me sum it up for you: You can't grief anything built by another player. Ever.

Even it's not claimed,

[Image: AMBSHgP.png]

Even if it looks abandoned or not being used, 

[Image: AZOrZXb.png]

Even if you take the block and put it back (3 times)

[Image: PxHO07n.png]

Even if it's just to force someone to talk to you

[Image: iqKS92n.png]

Breaking blocks that were placed by another player without their permission is not acceptable, ever.

Furthermore, I've received complaints of you being asked to leave a player's area, and you refusing, and instead attempting to grief the build to get in. We have a rule about that too, in case you forgot:

[Image: AEhZzUt.png]

Bottom line, Sasha, this isn't a simple case of "I forgot the rule". You have been warned by multiple staff members  multiple times when we have had to roll back your grief on multiple occasions. I'm going to need you to make a new appeal, and be honest this time. Show some effort. Then I'll consider letting you back.