Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal of FoxSmith
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: FoxSmith

Reason for your ban: Rule 1 breaking 

Who banned you: melaniebeedot, IllogicalSong, EMC, Ender

Why should you be unbanned: I broke 90% of my rule 1 breaking when i first joined because i was getting used to the rules and server. All of the staff are now pulling the evidence back up on me even though they are at least 2 months old. I apologize for breaking these rules 

Why you want to come back: I rly like playing on SMP and like the community there; i also must feeb moi forks D: they havent eaten in weeks

[url=https://hometownmc.com/forums/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=4543][/url]

FoxSmith,

Creating a new ban appeal thread with the SAME excuses again was not a smart move on your part. As we've already explained, the evidence we've pulled has demonstrated that this has been a LONG TIME problem. The evidence spans over the last 2 months and leads right up to the day of your ban. It is ongoing behavior that will no longer be tolerated. The admin that responded in your first appeal made note that you were going to need to put A LOT more effort into your ban appeal and to take responsibility for what you have done wrong. You were instructed to make a new appeal with detail and information that we gave to you. Since you have not done this...

Appeal Denied.