• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a bid farewell
i sit here at 1:16 in the morning trying to find the words to put in here, like most all others do who are about to do what i am, and honestly there is really nothing that comes to mind that can fit the situation. ive spent a very long time with this server and this community, even though for about the last year and a half or so ive been very hit or miss on ever being online. with that being said, this is my farewell as i will no longer be coming back. i know that most of you know will not know who i am or the og that i was with this server but there are a few that are still around that may know me. i  wish you all the best with what you do and what life brings your way, this was by far the best server that i have ever had the chance to be a part of. to go from a regular player and move my way up to what some would say as a great admin, i dont believe that by the way lol, was a great joy. i had the please to get to know some very great people on a personal level and i hope that we can stay in touch but we all know me and when i disappear im pretty much gone for good. im just going to apologize now for anyone that i forget as i go through this but please remember that you all mean the world to me and i honestly have a shit memory when it comes to things of this nature. 

star - you were there for me in ways that never should have been expected of from a friend made online, you will forever hold a special place in my heart for that. you made the game a great joy to play as we trolled or staff friends and could not stop laughing about it or the great joys of the kitty cannon. i wish you the best in all that you do lady and may happiness always be around the corner for you. 

katnip - what can i say, you were my favorite brit! we always had a good time making some of my mini-games maps or even playing them. i always admired your building style and the creativity that you showed through it. excel in all that you do katnip, the world is your oyster lady. 

grimm - by far my best memory with you was having you come and double check the xray of coal that i found.... god what a laugh we had out of that. past that the best thing to be involved in with you was being able to watch your wedding, that was a great joy to see and i thank you for that. i wish you and your wife the best in the years to come and may you always smile when you are together. 

osh, guy, chicken, maddie, lexi - you all were some of the best friends that anyone could ask for, even if it was online. there was not a moment that went by where we were all not laughing at each other. i will miss my town that we all "lived in" that no one ever came to lol. 

fel - you're an odd duck and i like that about you, dont ever change chicka. keep building to your hearts desire, you have a gift for it and ive always enjoyed watching you create things. take care of yourself lady and i wish you nothing but happiness. 

cil - you were a joy to play the game with and even though you are taking a break, school is more important than a game, i wish you the best with all your creations and most certainly with school. keep your head down in the books and you'll do great. 

sai - chess club and piano, thats all i have to say Smile   thank you for the memories and teaching me a little about chess. i always did enjoy listening to you play the piano and i hope that you've come along with it. take care of yourself and i wish you the best. 

frost - you were a hard duck to crack and were not very talkative from what my memory tells me, but you're a great guy, thank you for giving me the chance to be staff and help out the community. i wish you the best and i hope that this server is around for many more to come and enjoy. 

i know that i am missing so many people and i apologize for that, im not doing it intentionally. its hard enough to sit here and do this and also have to try and remember everyone and for that i apologize again. please do not take it personal, just know that you all have touched my heart. it is now 2 in the morning as i try to find the words to finish this off and i can feel a tear building up so with that i am bidding you all farewell. take care of each other and i wish you all the best with everything, adios amigos.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Damn, never thought a forum post would have me tearing up here at work but here we go. There are a lot of things I could say to this, Vil, you were a fantastic friend for the entire time that I knew you, and for the longest time you were probably the staff member that I most respected.  From the time we met you were a fantastic friend and I will always appreciate that friendship, the days of playing on Unturned and killing Kiro for wearing a bandanna will still be some of my favorite memories with anyone from Hometown. I truly hope that life is treating you well and I wish you the best Vil. Don't be a stranger.
Discord: Guy#1507 

We never really talked if I remember correctly, but I respect you a lot, even if you said that you wouldn't be back, I hope that we'll see each other again someday and that life will treat you well

It was lovely getting to know you in the times that I've gotten to talk to you. 
One of my favorite memories would be when I had recently joined the server and you trolled me like crazy. 

You're a very fun and down to earth person, and I definitely enjoyed hanging out with you when I could, and I loved hearing all of the hilarious stories about you that everyone else has shared. I hope you enjoy the next chapter of what you have planned out, be kind to yourself and never forget to take care of yourself. 

It was a pleasure getting to know you!
[Image: image0.jpg]

Ah my master, this grasshopper is still staff with your instruction. Although like you, being online is hit and miss over the last year. When you stopped lurking recently and became visibly active, I rejoiced. Now, I hope you all the best in life.
/Rowebot

Vil,

It's been absolutely great being able to meet you and be your friend for all these years. Your son is adorable and I miss him all the time! (Lilneas hi I miss you and I'm sure Lex does too!) I miss all the minigames we played and all the times you scared the shit out of me by killing me out of the blue in OITC (and all the times I got to scare the shit out of you by appearing :] ). Skype calls might be a thing of the past by now, but some of the ridiculously long Town of Salem and Cards Against Humanity parties were the best nights I've had. I wish you the best in anything and everything you choose to do, and I hope you do stay in contact. <3
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Dear Vil, (aka the server dad)
To this day, I still go by the nick name KatNip, because it will always remind me of you. You are amazing, for who you are and I will miss you endlessly. I don't really know what to say here, other than you helped me so much with advice and that your jokes and joy not only while playing mini games where the best and will be missed.

I don't know if you ever found out, but about 3 years ago now, Lex, Kiro and I hid a DK head each on one of your LMS maps before minigames stopped working. I don't know if you ever found them lol, but now you know.

You're amazing Vil, I wish you the best for what life brings you.
- KatNip
- KatNip

Good luck and long life, may each of your days be filled with less stress than the one before. (Not good at goodbyes.)

I wish you the best in life, vil. You sorting Ben20o and I out after our squabbles was a good memory, looking back now!

I really will miss you!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Good luck Vil, I'm a bit late to this but best wishes from a longtime afker ahaha. You were a great person and I wish you all the best! Smile

Best regards and good luck for all your future endeavours!
Wise.