The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a bid farewell
i sit here at 1:16 in the morning trying to find the words to put in here, like most all others do who are about to do what i am, and honestly there is really nothing that comes to mind that can fit the situation. ive spent a very long time with this server and this community, even though for about the last year and a half or so ive been very hit or miss on ever being online. with that being said, this is my farewell as i will no longer be coming back. i know that most of you know will not know who i am or the og that i was with this server but there are a few that are still around that may know me. i  wish you all the best with what you do and what life brings your way, this was by far the best server that i have ever had the chance to be a part of. to go from a regular player and move my way up to what some would say as a great admin, i dont believe that by the way lol, was a great joy. i had the please to get to know some very great people on a personal level and i hope that we can stay in touch but we all know me and when i disappear im pretty much gone for good. im just going to apologize now for anyone that i forget as i go through this but please remember that you all mean the world to me and i honestly have a shit memory when it comes to things of this nature. 

star - you were there for me in ways that never should have been expected of from a friend made online, you will forever hold a special place in my heart for that. you made the game a great joy to play as we trolled or staff friends and could not stop laughing about it or the great joys of the kitty cannon. i wish you the best in all that you do lady and may happiness always be around the corner for you. 

katnip - what can i say, you were my favorite brit! we always had a good time making some of my mini-games maps or even playing them. i always admired your building style and the creativity that you showed through it. excel in all that you do katnip, the world is your oyster lady. 

grimm - by far my best memory with you was having you come and double check the xray of coal that i found.... god what a laugh we had out of that. past that the best thing to be involved in with you was being able to watch your wedding, that was a great joy to see and i thank you for that. i wish you and your wife the best in the years to come and may you always smile when you are together. 

osh, guy, chicken, maddie, lexi - you all were some of the best friends that anyone could ask for, even if it was online. there was not a moment that went by where we were all not laughing at each other. i will miss my town that we all "lived in" that no one ever came to lol. 

fel - you're an odd duck and i like that about you, dont ever change chicka. keep building to your hearts desire, you have a gift for it and ive always enjoyed watching you create things. take care of yourself lady and i wish you nothing but happiness. 

cil - you were a joy to play the game with and even though you are taking a break, school is more important than a game, i wish you the best with all your creations and most certainly with school. keep your head down in the books and you'll do great. 

sai - chess club and piano, thats all i have to say Smile   thank you for the memories and teaching me a little about chess. i always did enjoy listening to you play the piano and i hope that you've come along with it. take care of yourself and i wish you the best. 

frost - you were a hard duck to crack and were not very talkative from what my memory tells me, but you're a great guy, thank you for giving me the chance to be staff and help out the community. i wish you the best and i hope that this server is around for many more to come and enjoy. 

i know that i am missing so many people and i apologize for that, im not doing it intentionally. its hard enough to sit here and do this and also have to try and remember everyone and for that i apologize again. please do not take it personal, just know that you all have touched my heart. it is now 2 in the morning as i try to find the words to finish this off and i can feel a tear building up so with that i am bidding you all farewell. take care of each other and i wish you all the best with everything, adios amigos.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
a bid farewell - by vilneas - 09-02-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by thatguy3339 - 09-02-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by miumiaou - 09-02-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by Darillium - 09-02-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by Rowebot - 09-02-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by Star - 09-03-2019, 05:05 AM
RE: a bid farewell - by TheOnlyKat - 09-03-2019, 03:50 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by UberDeathBunny - 09-03-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by Sky - 09-04-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: a bid farewell - by Wiseman738 - 09-06-2019, 01:44 PM