Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Survival

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] AlphaBae

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Grief?

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Kat

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] If I did grief, I didn't know. The place(s) where I did
go was already somewhat griefed. I thought that the place was abandoned. It had lava,
signs of already being griefed, holes, and more. I wouldn't grief on purpose because I don't
want others to grief me! I am truly sorry.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I love the friendly community and everyone is so nice.
I don't want to grief or be banned from this server.
[Image: ByFNuNgCEAABvW0.jpg]

So this morning I was called over by Lilian to look at some grief at /warp stuff. When I arrived the whole floor had been torn up. I had a look to see that you had removed the floor. After rolling back I proceeded with a ban.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/JqbOp

Please wait for a mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

Again, at ./warp stuff I do confess I did do it, but then again. I thought I was abandoned. Part of the floor was missing, I assume you/owner has been robbed. If you just wanted the floor back ill be more than happy to help replace it, I just thought people on the signs were rating it as 10/10 because they griefed. Again, ill do anything in my power to help if I get unbanned. Im sorry for griefing thogh <3

Even if it looks abandoned, you shouldn't grief it. Its part of the server rules. Additionally, if its got grief all ready, you should tell staff.
- KatNip

Ok, I understand. But thanks for clarifying, and please tell the owner I apologize.

[Image: vxdddu.png]

Literally one of the first things you see when you join. How come you somehow missed that?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

I joined a long time ago,  I'd say about 2 years ago. So I didn't take the test again, I knew greifing was obviously against the rules, but if its abandoned I didnt know.

I ask if you will please reevaluate my ban... please I love this server so much! Im sorry if im annoying you but I'm frustrated that I got banned. I understand that you have more things to deal with but I just want to know if I am appealed. @DK_