• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Reset Building Plans?
Just curious if y'all have any goals / projects for the server when it resets that you guys want to work on
Promoted to Elite - 7/29/19
All dreams are possible, it just takes time - Cil

First order of business is to reopen my bamboo fed super smelter, so I can control the glass supply

Then of course rebuild the new Damascus, I made some planning mistakes in the current town so it doesn't exactly look like what I had in mind. Spent too much time researching architecture and I forgot about urban planning
I love sand and gunpowder

My plan:
First I claim as many heart of the seas as possible
Then I create a building at the center of the world
Then idk build something I guess
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Build a jail, build a house, the usual.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

My standard survival outline
Find a village, put the vills together so I can breed them later- make their farms bigger so they will actually like, breed lol
Mine- get iron, get diamonds, use iron gear until I get an etable
get looting III, get wither skelly skulls- beacon
Get rich
:thumbsup:
Unbelievable! You, Subject name here, must be the pride of Subject hometown here. -GLaDOS
 [Image: 3QynCgb.png] 
[Image: BbFygKt.png]

I'll put my main focus on making a City called Talis'Val, inspired by High Rollers D&D. its a big circular city split into 7 districts, and under one of the districts is the remnants of a massive old tomb and a passage that leads to a silver mask on a pedestal

hoping to maybe get a lot of people to move in there and have shops active in the city
“If you look for the light, you often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see." -Iroh, The Legend of Korra

I plan on making the perfct trade hall with extra comfort for the villagers yet with the best efficiency !
well that's gonna take awhile tho
- Kindest and warmest regards  Tongue

I plan on rebuilding Rivertown, really it'd be a shame not to have it on the resetted world when it's been going on for so long

I love seeing all the builds that you guys plan to build/re-build! Really making me want to come back Smile
Promoted to Elite - 7/29/19
All dreams are possible, it just takes time - Cil

Might make a new /warp intl :thinking:
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]