• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
First Day on Hometown
All you need to do is say what you did or what happen on your first day of hometonwn.

I was looking for a nop-pvp no greif server on planetminecraft and I was going to 50+ servers looking for the right one with out a destroyed world with very rich people acting like they were bigger than everyone, I was looking for a community that everyone was welcome...That when I stumbled across hometown. When I joined I was greeted to the usual "welcome!" by all the players. I was very confused at first because this was the 1st server I had been on where it gives you a tutorial on how everything works. I read all the rules and got he quiz perfect. When I was dropped in spawn I ran straight for the land to see if it was all rekt and it wasnt :Big Grin so I continued going and found some resources as usual. I wanted to make a smol cabin by a lake and I did I spent all day making it look nice. I made a cute little dock there also :Tongue I was very in love with hometown that day and still am, that was my 1st day on ht <3
Have a great day!  Angel

I ran around the spawn like an idiot, i used caps, got 1963 warnings, screwed many homes and ended up for not knowing what ./warp, ./home, ./msg or ./bal meant. I wonder why i didint get banned...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I had to move servers due to some thing that had happened. I was given the Ip to HomeTown, joined, did the tutorial and etc. My first day was me just helping build the 1st part of the outlets and learning about buying houses.
- KatNip

My 1st day started like most the times when I log in, at night. I did the tutorial and ended up at the spawn. I ran from there, watching chat as I wandered looking for open land. Someone (forgive as I have forgotten who) invited me to come have a look at /warp Cambridge and tossed me some cooked potatoes. I ran for nearly a full day from there, with my new tour guide following until I came upon a swamp on the far side of a wide bay. I set up my mud hovel there. Over the course of the next several hours I cleared the land and began to build the area that became the farm (see my farm on the threads). Admittedly I mostly kept to myself, watching chat more than posting to get to know a bit about those on the server. Obviously I liked the server and the players enough to stay Smile
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

My first day was super eventful. I joined the server and did the tutorial. Then I went out into yhe world and walk and walked(this was before the random teleport fam). Then I got my friend to join as well, and we eventually got horses and started going on a long journey to find our own place to build. On our journey we dodged creepers and hide in caves at night. It felt like a real adventure. And when we found a place to build, we went ham.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I ran, died, returned to spawn; ran, died, retuned to spawn; ran, died, returned to spawn etc etc until DK (Vip1 at the time) tped me to him whilst building a town wall for TwistyApple and gave me carrots and wood. Lol.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

I tpad to a guy called CamKev or something and he was building an underground 'town' called lapiscity. It was more of a hole.

I set up the stuff and memorised my warp, but then later in the day he moved the warp without telling me, so i lost all my stuff and started again. Later he got banned for grief a few weeks afterwards, in the meantime i made a massive sheepfarm (one of the first on the server), an aircraft carrier, and founded my own town obsidian city. It wasn't until i moved into Atlas was that i actually built my first house Big Grin

Best regards
Wiseman738

I asked if the money was IRL money, tped to anal_flute and mined with someone who then got banned for x-ray after we churned up about 30 diamonds... fun times.
Days since veo last sucked my dick: 0
Times Veo has sucked my dick: 1

I made a crappy house out of birch wood. And got in arguments with people. 10/10 first day in my book!

it was almost 2 years ago now that i was introduced to HomeTown through a good friend of mine, he has not been on the server for a very long time as of now. we took the tutorial and then found ourselves at spawn. after we had decided in what direction to run, there was no random teleport back then like osh has mentioned, we made out way into the wilderness. it was a journey of hell dodging all the mobs that spawned, day and night, and lasted about 4 or 5 hours on foot if memory is correct. there were points that we ran out of food and resorted to eating zombie flesh just to survive lol. after the long journey we settled down in a nice area where there was no one around for at least a good hours walk in all directions, and set up our settlements. while my very first house on the server is now a part of my town, at the time there was nothing more than that home and the plains/mountains biome that we had just called home. all in all was a good first day on the server.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]