• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
First Day on Hometown
Joined around 2 years ago, did the tutorial, answered wrong on webadress one time. From spawn I ran about a hour and built a crappy house. Didnt stay there for long, and moved into a mountain. Didnt stay there long either so moved to an island. Lived there for quite a while till we outgrew it. Then moved to warp base wich looked alot different then. And I lost all my items when we tried 1.8 update, got alot back lost it all again using the wrong command.....

Me Marim and Sonya were searching for a new server to play on since the one that we used to play on got shut down, I found ( after many servers ) hometown-We joined the server and did the quiz. After that I remember that we had to run for a really long time to get as far away from other builds as possible. But everytime we thought that we were far away enough there would just pop up another house. I remember that I ran out of sprint alot of times and then i got rekt by zombies alot of times<3 Eventually we found a mountain and mined there for awhile-Then I remember me taking a boat to go find somewhere for us to live. I found a purple island ( the one with the gigantic mushrooms ) and we decided to build our houses there. I think that I also met my first friend on the server that day-Shisuan, Because I asked for a shop and I remember using his shop at warp island. ( I also lived on the public farm there lol ) And that was my first day ^~^
xo

Almost 2 years ago, I joined HomeTown. It was one of my first servers. So, what does 11 year old me (at the time) do? I lie and say I'm 15 (CRINGE), move in with Tepioz, and soon after, get VIP. I feel like the server has helped me mature a lot. I don't care what people say about me anymore and I can be myself. Also, I'm a meme queen now.

Thanks for that.
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]

I became VIP1 as I didn't believe in all that Rookie, Member, Experienced bullshit. Then I built my house which was done 2 hours later and the next day I requested a warp. That day was a good day Smile

My first day on HomeTown was February 28th 2014. I had spent a week looking for a server to call my home. Before that, I played only in single player and it was getting lonely. Most servers sucked. I wanted small, but not empty. I knew I wanted pve, nonpvp, survival. When I logged into HT, there were two other people online, Elly and Amiel. They greeted me, we chatted.

I read all the signs, but there was no quiz back then. Nor was there a random tp.

Amiel showed me a cool build he was working on, and I went with the two of them to find unexplored lands. I eventually settled in a plains area. I built my first house there. Amiel and Elly were the people that made me want to stay. I had a lot of fun with them.

Even after they both quit, I had made friends with a lot of HomeTowners, too many to name. I've watched a lot of good players come and go. I consider myself lucky to have run across our server and it's the only one I really play on.

(06-12-2016, 05:55 AM)shisuan Wrote: Joined around 2 years ago, did the tutorial, answered wrong on webadress one time. From spawn I ran about a hour and built a crappy house. Didnt stay there for long, and moved into a mountain. Didnt stay there long either so moved to an island. Lived there for quite a while till we outgrew it. Then moved to warp base wich looked alot different then. And I lost all my items when we tried 1.8 update, got alot back lost it all again using the wrong command.....

Last part was funny hahaha, sucks tho.

Found server in February of 2015, logged on, got welcomed, played for a while and got to know people as I started to chat more while I traveled in 1 direction for about an hour or more until appearing in the middle of the ocean, then I started building my base. ( had to edit this as I just noticed it is only first day, so ye)
ayy. oi.

LMS
Nemo - 4 / Shawne -1
nemo is 2 gud

i joined around march 2014. I asked to join someone and Puff said i could help him build his town. Puff and i built a town as co-mayors, and it became semi-popular. I named the town woodville and it still stands today. i remember Hubajo joining a few days after me, and i also remember Gum and Sapita being admins at the time.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I joined about a month after Hometown updated to 1.7, an old player named Norykoi invited me, I made my way to a tiny island near hers and I made my first house, oh the good memories I had
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

My first day consisted of me constantly asking people to live somewhere. I didn't know the economy, and ended up spending 3/4 of my money within 5 minutes. I bought VIP1, which later turned to VIP3 and I became the person everyone knows me of now, DeadPool. Yeah, good memories on this server.
Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo