• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Event Suggestions
a vAlenTines dAy evEnt - you pick one of your bestfriends / lov-pixel fetish person and do a bunch of team based mini games with them, idEk

Couple things:
-More events. Easter, Halloween, not just the winter event.
-Official mob arena tournament, since there is a minimum 50 players and we never have that many on who want to play.
-New minigames. I am currently waiting for parkour race to be finished, and i could make some more games such as bowarena (all Vs all no weapons, only bows); king of the tower (climb up a complex tower of ladders, shoot each other to knock them off, be the first to the top); and X run (parkour with speed 10).
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Fight nights at weekends would be cool, but that would cause a lot more dragon eggs for the server. And like they said, fight nights is at night, so we could try something new. Such as minigame events
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

How about the 1st saturday of each month we have a drop party. One like the winter event. It would a lot of excitement and not make the items too common.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I've mentioned it on the previous threads, and a few people had commented on this idea so I may as well post it again
The general idea is to bring the community closer, and have the server working together to bring down a boss (like fight night, but you all either win or lose). The first event will be timed, and then next time you have to aim to beat that time together- and so on and so on.
I think that this will be a good idea due to recently discussed matters regarding the wearing down of the server community. Yes, it's already amazing but nothing is perfect.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

I have an idea that helps the players and the economy...
Ok so basically there will be an even every month (IDK a date) where everyone that wants to can go to a designated area and bid on different chests. The way this works is like storage wars there will be ranked chests 1-5 which have different starting prices. You dont know whats in them but you know the value of the items based on the chest rank.The players will bid on them until there is a final bidder, all the chests will be bought and then the chest winners will get to open their chest. The chests could have anything form rotten flesh(tier 1) to beacons (tier 5). This helps the economy because the money goes right to the server (most likely rich people will be playing) so this helps the balances of players even out more. Hope you like the idea Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

^^^^^ Actually really cool! I'd love to build a map for it so people can walk around and have like numbers doors that staff open and inside will be the chest!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]