Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Ambology
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft server

Minecraft name: Ambology

Reason for your ban: Mass Greif,theft and inappropriate builds

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: Because this ban is false, I was playing with my friend Everystupidteen, I'm not sure what I greifed or had theft on? I asked her if I could box (So that means I took her items from her chest with consent? in my friend (FDS_Thunderx) end thing in. I didn't break any rules? She died in the water because I accidently pushed her in and she drowned, then I told her I done that so she done that command that unlocks me from picking up her inv? and I gave her stuff back. I built a penis yes but Everystupidteen removed it asap from what I saw. I don't know why I was banned. Everystupidteen will back me up this whole time because I was in a discord call with her. This ban is 100% false in my opinion!

Why do you want to come back: Even though my ban message says no appeal find a new server? I didn't think I done anything wrong. I done everything with my friends consent! Unless you have something against me then I understand. I would like to see proof of this 'Mass greifing/theft and inappropriate builds' I also joined this server a while back and I was muted for caps because I used over 4. I only wanted to play with my friend but from this I clearly cant. My opinion I thought this was so rude. I had my friends consent to build in Fds_thunderX's end thing. I also asked her if I could use stuff from her chests. 

Please update your appeal to reflect your updated ban reason. (What it says when you try logging in)
Unbelievable! You, Subject name here, must be the pride of Subject hometown here. -GLaDOS
 [Image: 3QynCgb.png] 
[Image: BbFygKt.png]

erver you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft server

Minecraft name: Ambology

Reason for your ban: inappropriate builds

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned so i can play with my friend, i think this punishment was way to strong for seeing a “penis shaped builds” yes i made a penis in another house but it was removed, I was building something on the outside of what i built, My opinion is you shouldn’t be so quick to judge? Ask the player what they was making, i was making a design but i ran out of dirt and then my friend everystupidteen asked me to tpa so i did.

Why do you want to come back: Because my friend always ask me to join them, and i’d rather be unbanned and to be able to join than not.

I removed 3 such builds by you that were reported. Do not rebuild them.

Now as far as the initial ban message goes, there was a miscommunication where I asked if you were allowed to build in the area and I understood the answer to be a 'no'- a few minutes later I was corrected as was the ban message. 

You have been unbanned
Unbelievable! You, Subject name here, must be the pride of Subject hometown here. -GLaDOS
 [Image: 3QynCgb.png] 
[Image: BbFygKt.png]