• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Minecraft name: asianpandas
Reason for your ban: team-griefing

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: My friends that I have invited to join me in Hometown stumbled upon this beautiful home. They thought it was free stuff and started to take the crops. Since I wasn't with them and had no knowledge about this I didn't do anything. A few seconds later my friend private chatted me and started freaking out saying that they had destroyed the crops. I told them to replant it and they did, I then tped to them and tried to fix this problem. I told them to put the items in a chest and put a sign on it apologizing. Then they said they had just replanted it, I then said it was fine and we should move on. I then later figured out that was an immature move. I should've at least mailed the person saying that we accidentally broke the crops, or have put the crops in a chest, the only problem with that is that when I tried to find out who owned the plot it had said nobody had owned it. This might've not had been the reason, but if this is not the reason I do not know what else it is. I should've had gotten a mod or a staff member to help me figure out who owned the plot and give them their crops. Apologies for messing up.

Why do you want to come back: I have spent days out of my life building things on this server. This server is amazing, and if I get banned from it, I will never able to find a better server. I have made multiple mistakes including this one. I have messed up a lot of times and been given multiple second chances but always screwed them up. I want to come back because this server feels like home.

I was asked by Jackofarmer to look at damage to crops (melon stems broken), mature crops replanted, a villager released, outside gates left open, fencing broken and replaced.

Yes, your friend did the damage, but you put up signs, put down a chest and then removed them before leaving.

You can use "/cinfo" on chests and furnaces to find out who owns them. A golden shovel claim is a bonus protection on top of any player created claim huts giving them 100 block radius of protection by Hometown rules.

I decided to ban you to get a chance to emphasize the rules. I was not certain if you had joined in to watch the fun or to try to fix things. Since you wanted to help fix things, you are unbanned. Please read the "/rules" again when you get on.

Rather than fix grief, ask any staff to look at it. We have rollback commands that reverse all damage.
/Rowebot