• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon's Breath uses?
The new dragon's breath potion sounds interesting, but I can't really think of a good use for it on HT. Anyone got any ideas?
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

There is a use for it. Lingering potions

That is what i meant, what is a use for the lingering potions? all they do is leave a "cloud" on the ground, right?
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

You can use them for tipped arrows

Or you can make ppl invis?

(03-30-2016, 08:25 AM)Wrexial33 Wrote: That is what i meant, what is a use for the lingering potions? all they do is leave a "cloud" on the ground, right?
Pretty much. And as long as you are in the cloud you have that potion effect

any idea how long the clouds last?

Google the magical machine that knows everything

what are these dragon head potions and what do they do?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(03-30-2016, 10:27 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 08:25 AM)Wrexial33 Wrote: That is what i meant, what is a use for the lingering potions? all they do is leave a "cloud" on the ground, right?
Pretty much. And as long as you are in the cloud you have that potion effect

it is not as long as u are in the cloud. when u step into the cloud u get the potions buffs and then a timer begins like a normal potion. the cloud is so multiple people can get the buffs